“Great for Business...and Families on Friday!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Riyadh Izdihar

You added Holiday Inn Riyadh Izdihar to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Riyadh Izdihar
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2907 Sheik Abdulwahab Bin Abdullah St | Izdihar District Unit 1, Riyadh 12488, Saudi Arabia   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 10-30%
Ranked #23 of 159 Hotels in Riyadh
Al Khobar, Saudi Arabia
“Great for Business...and Families on Friday!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2014

I stayed at this Hotel from the 7th to the 10th of January as I had to come to Riyadh on a business trip, and this hotel was the closest "brand name" hotel to my business venue.

The hotel is in a convenient location with good access to most business districts in Riyadh. design and decorations are relatively new, and the rooms are a good size (for 1 person).

What really impressed me about this Hotel are two things, the Bed, and the Food!

Their beds are extremely comfortable and allow you to get a great night's sleep. The comfort of the bed really stands out if you compare it with other hotels.

The food in the hotel is extremely well prepared. I ordered the Grilled Jumbo Shrimps and they were very well prepared and tasted great. Room service prices are good, not overly priced.

Another plus to this hotel is that they have a Great Family Friday Brunch for approximately SAR 200. If you are a food connoisseur then this Brunch is a must try.
Also, if you like BBQ then this Brunch is perfect for you. There is a grill station right outside the restaurant and grills of Kebab, Meat Cubes, Chicken Shish, Shrimp are all very well prepared and barbecued.
There is also a play area for Kids and a clown to amuse them, paint their faces, etc. This would count as a really nice outing the whole family can enjoy by Riyadh standards.

Based on the above I would rate this hotel as very good, for the great sleep and great food!

There are two sides to this hotel, right and left, but the right side is considered the main building.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Michel J, Manager at Holiday Inn Riyadh Izdihar, responded to this review, January 15, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for choosing to stay at Holiday Inn Izdihar, Riyadh and for taking the time to share your experience with us. Indeed we are thrilled as to your overall positive comments.

Comments like this makes me proud as a Manager of this hotel, I will be sharing your valuable observation and comments with my team as this will motivate them to always do the right things.

Should travel ever bring you back to this part of the world I would appreciate if you could contact my office directly.

Michel Jreij

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Thiruvananthapuram (Trivandrum), India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2014

A very quick stay I shall stay, but a very pleasant experience.
On driving in, I was actually confused as there was two blocks for the hotel across a road. Anyways I proceeded into the West and got in..Nice.. The reception was very welcoming, and me being a priority club member was given the best service, onto a decent room and even was given a free drink voucher (which I never had the time to use). The rooms were very good, clean and perfect for a good night of sleep. The sleep was so long, because of my work over load, that I missed breakfast time.. Should be in there again soon!!
The best advantage I see of the hotel is its proximity to the airport and being on the ring road, easy to access to any part of the city as well.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Michel J, Manager at Holiday Inn Riyadh Izdihar, responded to this review, January 13, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your detailed experience during your stay with us. I am pleased that you still have overall enjoyed your stay with us. I will be delighted to share your views with my team.

Please don’t hesitate to contact me if you will have any future trip to Riyadh.

Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2013

Very new and clean hotel with amazing staff who were very helpful and hospitable. The room was very clean and comfortable. My only take is that the pillows at holiday inn hotels in general are of poor quality, especially if you are looking for a soft pillow. Staff misinformed me about breakfast which was mentioned to be between 6-10a.m. but failed to mention that it was not free for Royal Ambassador status/booking. I was charged 30$ for breakfast, which was good but not worth 30$. Very reasonable pricing compared to similar hotels in town, probably due it its location.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Michel J, Manager at Holiday Inn Riyadh Izdihar, responded to this review, December 30, 2013
Dear Guest,

I have carefully noted your comments and will make sure that it will be properly addressed and action.

Please don’t hesitate to contact me direct regarding the IHG Reward Club Benefits and I will be very pleased to meet with you at the hotel during your future trip to Riyadh.

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2013

Good and comfortable rooms and excellent for a relaxing sleep.I was in KSA on an official trip. I was tired after a hectic day at work and then the evening flight to Riyadh.

After a long immigration que at the Airport, reached the hotel at 1 am yearning for sleep. With a meeting in the morning, sleep was the only thing left to look forward to.

I must say that the sleep quality was excellent. A comfortable sleep revived me. Wanted to have breakfast but was short of time. Maybe some other time.

But I was satisfied with whatever little I experienced of the Hotel and the services

Room Tip: Rooms on the 1st floor are the better ones although they are slightly costlier
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Michel J, Manager at Holiday Inn Riyadh Izdihar, responded to this review, December 27, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for choosing to stay at Holiday Inn Izdihar, Riyadh and for sharing your kind feedback.

We look forward to welcome you back at the Holiday Inn Izdihar, Riyadh.

Nicosia, Cyprus
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2013

Very light and airy hotel, great rooms, very clean, plenty of power outlets, including a couple of three-pins. Excellent free internet access. Good restaurant, and buffet breakfast v good. Pity about the miserable staff - no smiles :( Very good gym and pool area. Only negative point is that I asked for an 04.30 wake up call, but I didnt get it. Luckily I had set the alarm on my phone as a back-up, so no harm done. However, the early morning guy on reception didnt even apologise for the mistake

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Michel J, Manager at Holiday Inn Riyadh Izdihar, responded to this review, December 1, 2013
Dear Guest,

I have carefully noted your comments and will make sure that it will be properly address and action.

Should travel brings back you at the Holiday Inn Izdihar, Riyadh, please do not hesitate to contact my office directly.

Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2013

This hotel surprisingly HolidayInn in KSA( saudi arabia) is superb for business, welcoming staff, helpfull with good english speaking. Modern rooms with nice amenities, excellent F& B, very good and efficient room service with large choice. Breakfast very nice . Internet very good usually appart this stay because of very bad storm. Gym is fantastic. Only minus would be bed linen needing replacement, but acceptable. Location is ok, 30 min in good traffic conditions from Kingdom tower. Overall very satisfied

• Stayed November 2013
Michel J, Manager at Holiday Inn Riyadh Izdihar, responded to this review, November 19, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your detailed experience during your stay with us.

I am pleased that you still have overall enjoyed your stay with us, I will be delighted to share your views with my team.
Please don’t hesitate to contact me if you will have any future trip to Riyadh.

Bonn, Germany
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013

This is a two level hotel a bit far from the center of Riyadh. The area around the hotel is just residential and nothing special to see or do! As for the hotel itself the rooms are clean and of normal size for the region but in need of renovation as everything in it was old! The personnel was very friendly and always eager to help you! The breakfast was above average and I enjoyed it.
For a business traveler he will find free wifi internet and a business center with computers, fax machines, printers etc. There is also a gym and a pool that I had no time to check so I can't really comment on those. Overall although it is not a bad option, there are better options on the same price range so do your search before booking.

Room Tip: No big differences between the rooms.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Michel J, Manager at Holiday Inn Riyadh Izdihar, responded to this review, October 25, 2013
Dear Guest,

We look forward to welcome you back at the Holiday Inn Izdihar, Riyadh.

Assistant General Manager

Been to Holiday Inn Riyadh Izdihar? Share your experiences!