This hotel is good if you want to visit friends or if you are going to Makkah for business, but I don’t recommend it if you are going for Umrah.
The hotel is clean and nice.
The only disadvantage is the location. It’s located in Azizia, which is too far from Haram, if you need to go to Haram, you have to take their shuttle.
The shuttle is too bad, because it’s not 24 hours (which they said), and you can’t find it any time when you want to go back to hotel. So probably you will need to take a taxi every time.
And even though, most of the taxis don’t know the hotel, because it’s in the back of the main azizia street, usually I call the hotel from the taxi and let the hotel operator talk to the taxi driver.
Simply, I wouldn’t recommend it, only because the location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The leading leisure hotel in Makkah is ideally located in the premier residential and commercial district of Al Azizia, only 4.5 km from the Holy Mosque. This is the first 5 star hotel in Azizia and features a swimming pool, ballroom and sports and entrtainment facilities. All rooms are fully airconditioned and offer direct dial phones, LCD TV with satellite channels, wireless internet service, mini fridge and private safe. Enjoy all the comfort and service of a genuine 5 star hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Manazel Al Ain Mercure reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Manazel Al Ain Mercure Hotel Mecca
- Manazel Al Ain Mercure Makkah/Mecca