i have stayed in almost all of the 5 star Hotels in Makkah and the Dar Al Tawhid still holds its charm and beats all other hotels in the segment of ease of access to the Haram and having the best elevators system in Makkah which makes it very easy when leaving or entering the hotel.
The rooms are very good and the size of the rooms mostly very large compared to other hotels and the interior of the hotel is very unique and luxurious. but i think a major renovation would be good if it can be done soon as some areas in the rooms needs major renovation.
The food was also excellent both in the buffet restaurant for breakfast and also in room dining.
definitely would return for my next trip to Makkah.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Dar Al Tawhid Makkah is located in front of the Holy Haram, giving most guests uninterrupted views of the city s religious centre. A number of holy shrines including the Jannat Al Moaalah Graveyard are a short walk or taxi ride away, as are the Touwah Well and the Central Business District. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, IHG, Priceline, Despegar.com and Hotels.com so you can book your InterContinental Dar Al Tawhid reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Dar Al Tawhid Hotel Mecca
- Intercontinental Hotel Mecca
- Dar Al Tawhid Intercontinental
- InterContinental Dar Al Tawhid Makkah/Mecca