We performed Hajj in 2011 and were lucky that our tour operator had booked this hotel for us in Makkah. We were overwhelmed with the hospitality and the cleanliness. Since we attended during the Hajj season it was very very busy but all the staff/porters were helpful.
The most amazing aspect was the locality of the hotel and the sound of hearing the Azaan and also having breakfast/dinner whilst looking at the Haram Masjid. Oh and the food was delicious, every type of speciality catered for. The rooms were very modern and clean. The beds were comfy after a long day of worshipping.
Next time we visit, we will definitely be staying here again.
A front view is a must!
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Dar Al Tawhid Hotel Mecca
- Intercontinental Dar Al Tawhid Hotel
- Intercontinental Hotel Mecca
- Dar Al Tawhid Intercontinental
- InterContinental Dar Al Tawhid Makkah/Mecca
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Dar Al Tawhid Makkah is located in front of the Holy Haram, giving most guests uninterrupted views of the city s religious centre. A number of holy shrines including the Jannat Al Moaalah Graveyard are a short walk or taxi ride away, as are the Touwah Well and the Central Business District. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your InterContinental Dar Al Tawhid reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.