“Excellent location, spacious rooms” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Pullman ZamZam Makkah

You added Pullman ZamZam Makkah to your Saves list
Pullman ZamZam Makkah
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Abraj Al Bait Complex | Central Area Ajyad, Mecca 21955, Saudi Arabia   |
Ranked #15 of 236 Hotels in Mecca
Islamabad, Pakistan
“Excellent location, spacious rooms”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2013 via mobile

We stayed on 15th floor room 1527 for a week. It's probably the closest hotel to Kaaba. We walked to haram bare foot. Prayers can be said in lobby too. Food court is on P3. KFC, Hardee's, Turkish all were there. If you are conscious of Kaaba view, you will have to be specific wile booking.

Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Hesham K, Quality & Attitude Manager at Pullman ZamZam Makkah, responded to this review, October 3, 2013
Dear Mr. Usman Abahati

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Pullman Zamzam Makkah. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

Sincerely

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (63)
  • Arabic first
  • Indonesian first
  • Turkish first
Chittagong City, Bangladesh
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2013

Very disappointed with the service as I have stayed in many 5 star properties and this is where I have got the least service, no hospitality .... And my room was not clean I had to wait for ever for them to come and clean. Great location with very poor service for the money we pay no one cares about their guest. I have got better service in 3 star hotels than this hotel. i wish they change through upcoming years.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Hesham K, Quality & Attitude Manager at Pullman ZamZam Makkah, responded to this review, September 22, 2013
Dear Iqchy

I would like to apologize on behalf of the hotel and its team for your stay.

The interaction with your room cleanliness with regards to your comments is certainly not typical and I will be sure to raise your experience with our entire team as a training exercise.

Please feel free to contact myself directly via the below details if you are travelling to Makkah again so that I may personally take care of you and your next stay.

Once again please do accept my apologies and I do hope that the remainder of your trip to Makkah was most enjoyable.
Jeddah
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2013

I am very disappointed with the service as I have stayed in many 5 star properties and this is where I have got the least service, no hospitality what so ever and when I was at the breakfast I expected a waiter to clean my table and his reply find a clean table some where and you may sit where as he was doing nothing.

Upon my chek in there was a lift maintenance and I had to climb 8 floors on the stairs.

And my room was not clean I had wait for ever for them to come and clean.

All I want the staff to at least bring some smile from their home as it is free of charge as it seems to be very expensive at the hotel all are so grumpy and moody come on guys maintain the name and quality for Pullman properties.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Hesham K, Quality & Attitude Manager at Pullman ZamZam Makkah, responded to this review, September 19, 2013
Dear Fazrin

I would like to apologize on behalf of the hotel and its team for your stay.

The interaction with our staff member at the Restaurant with regards to your comments is certainly not typical and I will be sure to raise your experience with our entire team as a training exercise.

Hesham Al Kabbany
H6036-QM@accor.com
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2013 via mobile

This is my second time in less than 4 months
Best place in zamsam tower , but you hqve to use to elevator s to reach Haram , with this price you can get another one in the same tower.
By the way the best Dates are growing in raydh not in makka .

• Stayed October 2012
Dear Mr. Bahar

alexandria, Egypt
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013

Excellent hotel with Haram Side View. 10 minutes walking to King Abdul-Aziz gate. Price is very attractive, it is not a real five stars but still offering good service standard. Breakfast buffet; which was included in the room price, is tasty and having different food from almost all over the world- Arabian, Indian, Far East and continental. Really I liked so much.
Would stay in this hotel next time in Makkah and also would recommend it for family & friends.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Hesham K, Quality & Attitude Mnager at Pullman ZamZam Makkah, responded to this review, September 8, 2013
Dear Ms. Ramia

jeddah
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

I visited this hotel last march, this my 2nd time in Pullman Zamzam and I have to admit that the hotel has made an obvious improvements on the level of services rendered to their guests they added a tea & coffee tray in the room tea kettle also WIFI is available all over the hotel. also the coffee shop has been renewed, and serving breakfast there was nice. on the other hand hotel furniture need to be changed, problem of the bathroom drainage also.

Overall the stay was wonderful staff was keeping the same spirit of hospitality.
I still consider this hotel as my first choice when visiting makkah, and I do recommend it for my family & friends

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Hesham K, Quality & Attitude Manager at Pullman ZamZam Makkah, responded to this review, September 18, 2013
Dear Mr. Feras

Sincerely

Been to Pullman ZamZam Makkah? Share your experiences!