The hotel is large (1000+ rooms). Although we arrived early around 11am, we were immediately checked in and didnt have to wait which was much appreciated (thanks Emad). Some rooms have rear views. Others have side Haram views and some have Kaaba view. The rooms are spacious and has tea/coffee facilities. Wireless internet was available for free throughout the hotel which was good but don't expect it to be fast. Breakfast was good. The location is excellent, since it is in the Abraj Al Bait which is walking distance to the Haram. The same building has a large food court in the 3rd floor.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A part of the prestigious Abraj Al Bait complex, the Moevenpick Hotel & Residence Hajar Tower Makkah is superbly located directly on the Haram Court facing the King Abdul Aziz Gate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Agoda and Expedia so you can book your Moevenpick Hotel & Residence Hajar Tower Makkah reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moevenpick Hotel And Residence Hajar Tower Makkah
- Moevenpick Hotel & Residence Hajar Tower Makkah Mecca