“Wael was excellent.” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #23 of 70 Activities in Amman
Type: Walking tours, Sightseeing Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: I'm Wael a Jordanian licensed tour guide,I conducts private group day and 1/2 tours. I specializes in tours to Amman, Jerash, Petra,wadi Rum,Madaba & Mount Nebo. These tours focus on the history, culture, Bible sites and nature of this diverse region. I'm an accredited tour guide,certified. Children and handicapped travelers welcome.
Glendale, California
6 attraction reviews
“Wael was excellent.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2013

Wael took my wife and I for a 2 day tour of Madaba, Dead Sea and Petra.
His English is very good, and he has an impressive knowledge of the history of Jordan.
I hope you are lucky enough to have him as a guide.

Visited June 2012

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Great week together with the Majdalawieh brothers”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2013

Wael and Amer took our group of seven through many of the sites in Jordan. Wael was very accommodating and very informative, and generally a very nice guy. He clearly delineated his statements of historical fact, folklore and personal opinion, which made for very interesting and engaging visits to the historical sites. We visited Madaba, Karak, Petra, Wadi Rum, Aqaba, Dead Sea, and Amman. Would definitely recommend their services to any friends that are headed to Jordan.

Visited September 2012

Munich, Germany
“Great Days in Jordan together with Wael!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2013

We made two impressive trips in Jordan together with Wael.
One day we went to the Dead Sea and spend some time in Amman. Weal knows everything about the locations, the history, the geographical specials etc…
Another day we went to see Petra and to learn a lot of about this beautiful location.
Wael learnt us a lot of historical details. We appreciated his great hospitality and his personality.
In summary we will always recommend Wael as a perfect tour guide and as a great person. Without him as a driver we would be lost in the traffic of Amman and in the desert as well.

Visited December 2012

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
“My visit to Jordan”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2013

It was an amazing trip to Jordan.....visiting Wadi Rum, Petra and Amman was very nice in the company of Wael.
For me, visiting all those historical places was a dream come true......Wael took me and my friend in a journey to the past, going through the fantastic well preserved ruins that the country has to offer.
Visiting the Dead Sea and enjoying some relaxing days there was the highlight at the end of the tour.
I really recommend visiting Jordan with this company.....Wael is the best!

Visited March 2013