“Horrible ambience and food” 1 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #159 of 349 restaurants in Amman
Cuisines: Indian
Egypt
“Horrible ambience and food”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2013

Not at all recommended. it is located on first floor, which is full of smoke as people smoke. There is not outlet. Ambiance is horrible. Just tried one vegetable and and chapati and it was tasteless. Chef had no idea of what he had prepared.

• Visited February 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

37% Recommend
Nice, France
“Disappointing”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2012

There's a dearth of Indian restaurants in Amman, and this is the only one of tried. I should have realized it was not going to be a five star meal when I walked in to pick up my take away and the fellow behind the counter was to busy immersed in what was in his nose to acknowledge my presence. The food was very bland, and struck me as something that had been prepared in a blender. The prior respondent said they serve north Indian food, so maybe I expected too much? I ordered saag paneer and daal and neither bore any resemblance to what I've had in Calcutta and south...

• Visited November 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
“Good food, but restaurant is full of smokers. Has Take away.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

Indian vegetarians who visit Jordan can now have a new choice. This restaurant easily has very tasty Indian food. The menu has good choices of Indian food. It largely serves north Indian food. The driver we hired (Mr Thabet 07-76149294) to take us around Jordan introduced us to this place.

We took take away as the restaurant seating area was small and it was filled with smokers. And they don't accept Mastercard.

• Visited October 2012