“Worst Meat ever used for a burger.” 1 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #165 of 349 restaurants in Amman
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Delivery
Description: +962-79-6075804http://www.mealadvisors.com/jordan/amman/fatty-dabs-burger-shack
Amman, Jordan
“Worst Meat ever used for a burger.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013

I tried Fatty Dab's only once and will never go back again.

The concept is great, location is great but the quality is terrible, its a mere disaster.

I have no idea from where they get their meat but its a mixture of beef leftovers.

By far the worst burger I had in my whole life.

• Visited October 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

56% Recommend
Amman, Jordan
“Worst burger we've ever had”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2013

Me and my family are a burger fan and we always try burger restaurants and find them good or acceptable, but Burger Shack was TERRIBLE! I ordered the Chicago Burger and my husband ordered The Magic Mushroom Burger and here are our comments:
1- We ordered by phone and the man who took the order let my husband wait 2 times and was not friendly at all.
2- The meat is very fatty, I even had several pieces of fat that I had to remove.
3- Although the burger size is not big but we couldn't finish it since it was so heavy on our stomach
4- My sandwish was suppose to have mustard but there wasnt any mustard in it.
5- The french fries were oily and dark which means they use the frying oil many times.
6- There was no napkins, no ketchup with the order(the sandwich and the fries and coke cans without straws)
7- Bad value for your money

I will not reccommend this restaurant unless you are ok with the comments above!

• Visited February 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
“One o the best....”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2013 via mobile

Please note this was a delivery order. i dis not visit the joint yet. I discovered this outlet online and could not believe the varieties they have. The gentleman I spoke to was understanding and knew what I was asking for to the letter.
I believe I orders 7 different burgers; my mistake was asking for Medium Rare and the meat was too raw in the centre. I should have ordered Medium Only. The guys with me loves the bread, the meat (they were picky but they ate it all), the sauces were brilliant and the accessories added inside were to the core taste wise.
I haven't got the chance to order again but will be my first choice.
A visit is eminent soon....

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Amman
“Pricey but Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2012

The best burger in town for me, the classic and fatty dabs burgers are amazing. The house salad with vinegar is perfect.
Desserts are great as well, all home made.
On the down side, the restaurant is pretty pricey for what it does and compared to competition (it actually was the first to charge such high prices, competitors followed).
On a different note, other than salads, the sandwiches and desserts calorie count must close in on the 1000 mark, very fatty food, definitely not for the fitness savvy.

• Visited November 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“The most amazing burger I ever had in the world”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2012 via mobile

This place is amazing go for the classic burger and peanut butter and jelly milk shake it Rocks

The staff is amazing as well !

Really cool joint