I stayed in the Landmark for more than 2 weeks on business in January/ February and experienced consistently excellent service during that time. The staff are extremely friendly and will respond to any special request and act quickly to fix a problem. The hotel offers a wide range of food, and the Indian restaurant is excellent. During my stay, there was a special reception for long stay visitors, which was much appreciated and made my business group feel at home. By contrast, I stayed in one of Amman's new hotels just 2 weeks before my stay at the Landmark and was incredibly frustrated with the service. They should send their staff for training at the Landmark!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the diplomatic and government district of the city the hotel offers 260 rooms, 14 multi-purpose meeting rooms, 5 outlets, Business Center, out-door pool, fitness center, and free parking. With a worldwide reputation for efficient and friendly service, the hotel caters for both business and leisure travelers. It's an ideal base from which to escape to the fascinating historical sites of Amman and the vast beauty of the Jordan Valley, yet it's still close to the heart of things. The vibrant center of Amman is just four minutes away and you can be checking in within 35 minutes of arriving at Queen Alia International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, Expedia, Tingo, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, TripOnline SA and Venere so you can book your Landmark Amman Hotel & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Landmark Amman Hotel Amman
- Landmark Amman Hotel And Conference Center
- Radisson Amman
- Radisson Sas Amman