My wife and I stayed at the Landmark from 22 Dec 2013 - 5 January 2013.
Location is centrally perfect. Service is top quality. staff and ambience are very friendly. The breakfast is worth every penny spent.
In summer, we decided to do a family wedding at their high class/superior royal ball room. Many of our friends attending the wedding will certainly be encouraged to stay at the hotel.
Special thanks to the General Manager Ibrahim Karajeh, Food & Beverage Manager Nayef Kawash, and Issa Qamar, Sr. Sales Manager.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the diplomatic and government district of the city the hotel offers 260 rooms, 14 multi-purpose meeting rooms, 5 outlets, Business Center, out-door pool, fitness center, and free parking. With a worldwide reputation for efficient and friendly service, the hotel caters for both business and leisure travelers. It's an ideal base from which to escape to the fascinating historical sites of Amman and the vast beauty of the Jordan Valley, yet it's still close to the heart of things. The vibrant center of Amman is just four minutes away and you can be checking in within 35 minutes of arriving at Queen Alia International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Agoda, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Landmark Amman Hotel & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Landmark Amman Hotel Amman
- Landmark Amman Hotel And Conference Center
- Radisson Amman
- Radisson Sas Amman