My husband and myself stayec in this hotel for 2 weeks .. It was a very enjoyable stay ... Staff were down to earth , though we spoke Arabic , but communicated in English with them .
Breakfast was excellent , and the staff made it more enjoyable with their jokes and humor...
Many options in this cozy hotel to keep you entertained during your stay .. Try the Gym and Ladies cheer up they have Ladies times so you can exercise in peace !!! Though it was winter , but we triec the sky roof and had indoor Hookas .. Room Service , Reception were excellent ... Very good location and has an easy access for Taxis , plus the Hotel has its own cars with a fixed fare that is paid at the reception ... Guess what ??? We are going back again this summer !!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the diplomatic and government district of the city the hotel offers 260 rooms, 14 multi-purpose meeting rooms, 5 outlets, Business Center, out-door pool, fitness center, and free parking. With a worldwide reputation for efficient and friendly service, the hotel caters for both business and leisure travelers. It's an ideal base from which to escape to the fascinating historical sites of Amman and the vast beauty of the Jordan Valley, yet it's still close to the heart of things. The vibrant center of Amman is just four minutes away and you can be checking in within 35 minutes of arriving at Queen Alia International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Landmark Amman Hotel & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Landmark Amman Hotel Amman
- Landmark Amman Hotel And Conference Center
- Radisson Amman
- Radisson Sas Amman