I stayed four nights at the hotel as part of a pleasure visit to Jordan. The staff was very helpful and efficient, even if the English of some was not totally fluent (my own Arabic is non-existent, so I do not complain!). I received good advice and support to all of my queries. The food at the Turquoise Restaurant was excellent and the Cuban Trio playing in the next-door bar heightened the atmosphere. The hotel taxi service is recommended for reliability. The Premium room had all necessary facilities. The outside look of the hotel, which is rather boring, belies its nice character!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the diplomatic and government district of the city the hotel offers 260 rooms, 14 multi-purpose meeting rooms, 5 outlets, Business Center, out-door pool, fitness center, and free parking. With a worldwide reputation for efficient and friendly service, the hotel caters for both business and leisure travelers. It's an ideal base from which to escape to the fascinating historical sites of Amman and the vast beauty of the Jordan Valley, yet it's still close to the heart of things. The vibrant center of Amman is just four minutes away and you can be checking in within 35 minutes of arriving at Queen Alia International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, getaroom.com, Travelocity, Low Cost Holidays, Otel and Odigeo so you can book your Landmark Amman Hotel & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Landmark Amman Hotel And Conference Center
- Landmark Amman Hotel Amman
- Radisson Amman
- Radisson Sas Amman