“Great Place in Amman” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Four Seasons Hotel Amman

You added Four Seasons Hotel Amman to your Saves list
Four Seasons Hotel Amman
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Al-Kindi Street, 5th Circle | Jabal Amman, Amman 11181, Jordan   |
Ranked #1 of 116 Hotels in Amman
Wilmington
“Great Place in Amman”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2014

This was the second time I stayed in this Four Seasons. Like other Four Seasons, it was a great stay. Great service, food, nice size rooms. Breakfast buffet could have more selections, but it was tasty. Nice spa and pool.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Patrick B, Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Amman, responded to this review, July 8, 2014
Dear ILM34,

Greetings from Four Seasons Amman. I’m very happy to hear that your review is based on your second visit with us :) I'm glad you had a great stay as you do at other Four Seasons properties around the world. Our goal is to serve you in any way possible to ensure your comfort, privacy and happiness all at the same time.

I look forward to welcoming you back again for your third stay with us.

Hotel Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (87)
  • Arabic first
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014

stay here for 5 nights in June 14. Room was excellent and plenty of space. breakfast was tasty but a bit limited for my liking. alcohol was very expensive. Pool was in a great location and got sun all day

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Patrick B, Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Amman, responded to this review, July 2, 2014
Dear Garfed,

Greetings from Four Seasons Amman and thank you for your kind review of our Property. I sincerely hope you enjoyed your 5 nights with us in June. The weather is beautiful in Amman around that time so i'm glad you got to enjoy the outdoor pool and soaked in some Jordanian sun. I apologize for any convenience caused with regards to food variety at breakfast and the price of the alcohol. I hope you will come back and visit us again. And please always consider our Property your home away from home.

Tiburon, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2014

We arrived exhausted and were greeted by Mohsen; he quickly checked us in and asked if we would take a smoking room rather than non-smoking due to the view. We hesitated and he said let's check it out and if it smells smoky we can put you in another room. The room was perfect - absolutely no hint of smoke and the view was lovely. The bath amenities are L'Occitane products; the robes are soft and plush, the bed comfy and there is plenty of closet space. We received a knock on the door that brought us a lovely tray of enticing sweets. Dinner in the Italian restaurant wasn't quite what we expected - the service was nice except that as I ordered two appetizers, scallops for an entrée, I received them at the same time. The waiter offered to take the scallops back but I didn't want them to get cold. They were cold by the time I got to the end, but cooked perfectly. I mentioned to the waiter that they were cold and he apologized profusely and offered to make me another order (I refused). We had gotten back to the room to watch soccer and heard loud singing outside our window. There was a wedding taking place on the stairs under our window and the guests were singing to the bride and groom - what a lovely experience! While watching the wedding and the game the phone rang; it was the chef inquiring about my dinner! He was very sorry it was not to my satisfaction and asked if we were watching soccer: I said yes and he told me he was sending up a tray of after dinner treats. It was marvelous! . We weren't able to checkout the spa or gym but as the hotel is so beautiful I am sure it was lovely. I cannot recommend the hotel enough, not just for the cleanliness, amenities, comfortableness but we did not have better service anywhere else on our trip. It is worth the stay!

Room Tip: We faced east on a top floor. It was nice to wake up with the city view.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Patrick B, Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Amman, responded to this review, June 30, 2014
Dear KikiK1025,

What a wonderful review! My eyes enjoyed reading every bit of it, so thank you very much. I'm glad you enjoyed the room with the view-- Amman is a beautiful city to have surrounding your hotel so Mohsen gave you a good recommendation. I'm also happy to hear that despite the fact that it was a smoking room, it wasn't smoky, and you were able to have a comfortable stay in your room.

I'm sorry about the mis-communication you experienced at Vivace. But it seems our staff members did a good job of making it up to you-- this is Four Seasons standards. Providing our guests with the best service possible is what makes us stand out, so thank you for noticing.

Next time you visit Amman and stay with us, maybe you'll have time to check out The Spa and try one of our treatments-- they are fantastic.

Again, thank you recommending Four Seasons Amman for cleanliness, amenities, comfortableness and the best service you received on your trip. We will go out of our way for valuable guests such as your kind selves.

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2014

Having stayed in this property several times, would rate this the best when i compare it to any other stay in Amman. Extremely well mannered and courteous staff, room impeccably clean, breafast and staff awesome, a stay that will be memorable....

Room Tip: its a good choice....
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Patrick B, Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Amman, responded to this review, June 29, 2014
Dear Prakash V,

Greetings from Four Seasons Amman!

I would like to start off by thanking you for the positive review of our property. You are a valuable guest who has stayed with us on more than one occasion and receiving feedback from you is exactly what we need to continue to improve and provide our guests with the best experience possible.

Thank you for deeming us the best hotel in Amman. I'm happy to hear that you liked your room, the breakfast at Olea, and that in general your stay was memorable. It puts a smile on all our faces.

We look forward to welcoming you back again.

Mumbai (Bombay), India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2014

Very courteous staff, comfortable and clean rooms, undisturbed and peaceful stay. Overall, highly recommended. The service was nice and the best part was that there were no unsolicited interventions and complete privacy was accorded.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Patrick B, Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Amman, responded to this review, June 25, 2014
Dear Pravin M,

Greetings from Four Seasons Hotel Amman. Thank you so much for your positive review-- we all appreciate such nice words from a valuable guest.

One of the main values of a Four Seasons property is to ensure the privacy and comfort of all its guests. I'm very happy to hear that you had a pleasant and undisturbed stay with us and that you were content with our staff and your room. Reading such reviews puts a smile on all our faces. So thank you again.

Sydney, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2014

We stayed here for 2 nights on arrival in Jordan and then 1 night at the end of our trip. We stayed in an Executive Suite on both occasions which were large and comfortably furnished. Both floor plans were different but each had a lounge and separate bedroom, one room had a balcony. The hotel has security at the front gate and metal detector and x ray on entering the lobby. We had dinner at both the Thai and Italian restaurants and found the staff and food to be excellent. The Square Bar was a nice spot for a quite drink. Breakfast was a very substantial buffet. My husband celebrated his birthday during our first stay and we found a lovey chocolate mousse cake as a surprise in our room after dinner. All in all it would be very hard to find fault with anything at this hotel although it probably isn't as luxurious as most Four Seasons Hotel. The excellent staff and service levels are the usual Four Season's standard.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
Patrick B, Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Amman, responded to this review, June 22, 2014
Dear sunandsnowbunny,

We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your comfortable stay in one of our Executive Suites. It's great that you got the chance to stay in one with a balcony so you were able to enjoy the view of Amman surrounding the hotel! I'm glad you also had time to experience some of our outlets such as Asia, Vivace, Square Bar and Olea for breakfast. Thank you for giving them a positive review.

On a separate note, I'd like to personally wish your husband a happy belated birthday. We are honored that you were able to celebrate his birthday in Jordan and specifically at our Property.

Again, thank you for your wonderful review. We hope to welcome you back again!

New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2014

I stayed here for 3 nights total (two nights, then one night) and it's probably the best in Amman. The rooms were spacious (as were the bathrooms) and the hotel is beautifully maintained. We were on a non-smoking floor and the room felt fresh, no traces of smoke (which we were very happy about).

We had breakfast with our room rate and it was well worth it. It was plentiful and we definitely ate our fair share. We also ate at OLEA one night - the service was wonderful and the food delicious. Room service was efficient and the pool was a great space to take a break during the day. Service throughout the hotel was wonderful

Location is fine and directly across the street from the Sheraton. We had no problem getting a cab. There's not much close by but that seems to be the case with most of the hotels.

My only suggestion was that our room could have been cooler.

If you're going to Amman, I definitely recommend the Four Seasons. If you frequent the Four Seasons, it may no be the nicest you've seen but certainly wonderful and the place to stay in Amman.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
Patrick B, Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Amman, responded to this review, June 15, 2014
Dear plush366,

Thank you for deeming our property the best in Amman-- you really made everyone happy with your review. I'm happy to hear that your stay was smooth and comfortable. I'm glad you also had a chance to have dinner at Olea-- our newest outlet that serves Levant cuisine-- and that your experience was a wonderful one with regards to food and service. Thanks for recommending us-- we really appreciate it. Next time you come, we'll make sure your room is cooler if it's in the summer :) We hope you come back again sooner than later.

Thanks again.

Hotel Manager

Been to Four Seasons Hotel Amman? Share your experiences!