“Safety, security and beauty in the Middle East!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Four Seasons Hotel Amman

You added Four Seasons Hotel Amman to your Saves list
Four Seasons Hotel Amman
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Al-Kindi Street, 5th Circle | Jabal Amman, Amman 11181, Jordan   |
Ranked #1 of 116 Hotels in Amman
Houston, Texas
“Safety, security and beauty in the Middle East!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2014

I had never visited a Muslim country and was actually quite nervous being there. But all that was wonderfully put to rest at the Four Seasons in Amman, Jordan. Safety and security were not necessarily "seen" but definitely "felt". I hope that makes sense.

The hotel is gorgeous and the food was more middle-eastern than western but that was ok. I truly doubt anyone travels to the Middle East for a cuisine-reason.

We ventured to Petra (actually spent one night in Petra) and the Jordan River, visiting true Holy Land sights while in security of Jordan. I would highly recommend -- actually I would only recommend--staying at the Four Seasons in Amman, Jordan. We had hired a personal guide and a driver with a big Hyundai van for our 3-days in Jordan. That was a bit pricey but VERY worthwhile.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Patrick B, Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Amman, responded to this review, April 1, 2014
Greetings from Four Seasons Hotel Amman.

Thank you for taking the time to review our property and your experiences. We are very happy to hear that after vising our hotel your opinions regarding the Middle East have changed to the better. Kind words and happy guests give us the motivation to create more and more memorable stays. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future-- as you know our Property is always your home away from home.

Hotel Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (87)
  • Arabic first
Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2014

The Four Season's surpassed its incredible world c lass luxury ranking! The employees were so welcoming and warm upon arrival and throughout our stay ( even at the scanning area). Our gorgeous suite decor in its soft, rich hues of royal purple and grey complemented the deep chocolate wood furniture and the layout of the room provided space, natural light and privacy. The bar/lounge offered a sumptuous "Chocolate Dream" delight - which more than satisfied our chocolate craving! We indulged in the breakfast buffet which offered a diverse range of traditional local and western plates - fresh, well seasoned and beautifully presented to please any discriminating palate.The service was exceptional and we would like to acknowledge the food and beverage manager, chefs and all the staff in the diningroom for their engaging and professional service! Kudos especially to Mohammed GH for his polished and pleasant manner! The spa was another site of indulgence - refined, serene and aromatic; our treatments were delivered by professional and affable experts.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Patrick B, Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Amman, responded to this review, April 3, 2014
Dear Arlene C,

Greetings from the team at Four Seasons Hotel Amman! I would like to start by saying the first line in your review put a big smile on our faces! Thank you for your kinds words and wonderful review. I am happy to hear that all our staff members were warm and welcoming from the minute you entered the hotel's premises. Also glad to hear that you were able to experience our ever-popular chocolate night as well as our all-day dining outlet, Olea. I will definitely pass on your kinds words regarding Mohammad, the food and beverage manager, chefs, all the staff in the dining room and The Spa for their engaging and professional service.

Please consider our Property your home away from home, and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future!

Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2014

Very nice facilities and the food is amazing the rooms are very nice. The staff are professional and always smiling I had a wonderful service. The restaurants are very good. The spa was amazing

Great Hotel!!

Yangon (Rangoon), Myanmar
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2014

From the time I arrived at the hotel entrance , I was warmly greeted and this continued through security , check in and to my room.
I found the staff very responsive and attentive to any request.
The best part was the breakfast. There was a great variety of food with a preference for local dishes and for me was a great way to start the day.
I was fortunate to bring some rain and the area was very green and two days later went site seeing Jerash and had a perfect day with blue skies and a temperature of about 20 degrees C.
Great country, plenty of historical sites and the people very friendly.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Patrick B, Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Amman, responded to this review, March 24, 2014
Dear legxend,

Greetings from Four Seasons Hotel Amman. We would like to thank you for taking the time to review our Property. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your breakfast at Olea, which is our latest outlet that opened its doors to the public late last year. Your kind words are much appreciated, especially regarding the staff. We hope to welcome you back to Amman in the very near future.

Yours sincerely,
Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2014

The Four Seasons Amman is a true gem. It was the highlight of our stay in Amman.

High level security, beautiful lobby, nice cocktails, and wonderful dinner (we were lucky to have a nice meal cooked by a visiting chef from the Four Seasons Chaing Mai). Both of our rooms were upgraded during our stay. The staff was helpful and went above and beyond their way to make our stay memorable. True Four Seasons hospitality!

Room Tip: Great Room! Comfortable Bed, Large Room. Great Value!
Dear rhythmdoc,

Greetings from Four Seasons Hotel Amman. Thank you for writing such a great review about our Property. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your dinner at Asia Restaurant with our guest chef from Four Seasons Resort Chiang Mai, Thailand. We are always delighted to hear from a happy guest- your kind words are much appreciated.

Thank you again and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Sincerely
Doha, Qatar
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2014

Basically, it was what one expects from a Four Seasons --- excellence! The two things that really stood out were the staff and the breakfast. Jordanians are extremely friendly people and this was reflected in the staff. Everyone from the doorman to the front desk seemed to be in a great mood and eager to help. I practically had to chase the bellhop in order to give him a trip. In some high end hotels, bell hops make clear they want a tip and them smirk if they don't think it is sufficient. I am normally just a cup of coffee kind of breakfast guy. However, I was traveling with a co-worker and met him for breakfast. The food was so appetizing I could not help but indulge . I had to skip breakfast the rest of my stay in order to stay in shape. I did get excellent espressos from the free coffee coffee bar by the main entrance before leaving each morning. Speaking of staying in shape, the gym was about an 8.5 on a scale of 10. This is an truly expensive hotel. My company was paying for this trip, but I'd probably find a better value if I was on a personal vacation.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
London, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2014

Front Desk checked me in a smoking room withour asking me. When I called to ask for a non-smoking room, I was told no rooms are available. 1 hour later I called a different person and they told me a room is available and they moved me.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business

Been to Four Seasons Hotel Amman? Share your experiences!