“From the States stay here” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Four Seasons Hotel Amman

Save Saved
You added Four Seasons Hotel Amman to your Saves list
Four Seasons Hotel Amman
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Al-Kindi Street, 5th Circle | Jabal Amman, Amman 11181, Jordan   |
Ranked #1 of 115 Hotels in Amman
Lebanon, New Jersey
“From the States stay here”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2012

For the best of the Middle East stay here and get pampered. The luxury of this place really comforts me and the food is outstanding. I love the outside balcony off the bar where you can take in the heat of the night and the noise of the city while sipping the best mixed drinks.
You can't go wrong here folks, well worth the jing

• Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
Patrick B, Hotel Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Amman, responded to this review, December 20, 2012
Dear Mitchell
Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are delighted to learn that we were able to exceed your expectation during your recent stay at our Hotel. We are also glad to hear that you enjoyed the variety and quality of our food. Thank you again for your kind words and we look forward to welcoming you again at Four Seasons Hotel Amman.
Kind regards
Hotel Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (75)
  • Arabic first
Jerusalem, Israel
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

Where do I start?

FIrst I gave the hotel a review from the website and didnt hear back, the same review I am about to write.

I have stayed at many FSH across the globe and this one by far was the worst!!!

We had cocktails in the Foyer till we went up to our dirty room. 1) The service was terrible. No one came to get our drink orders and after chasing them down they suggested my husband and I go to the upstairs lounge?! Really? 2) Tried to get food, this is the debacle. After chasing down a waiter for everything we tried ordering and they told us it wasn't available, well maybe if we got some service at our table like the Jordanians were getting we wouldn't have to keep asking for it. 3) Mistakenly we did order food. The food was brought out by the waiter who was followed by the kitchen staff that stood by our table and glared, real classy joint. I like to address "problems" as they arise, I wave over the kitchen staff and graciously told him how tasty the food was and thanked him for making it. DId I receive a "you're welcome" or a gracious wave? no, just a sneer and a glare. 4) Get up to our room and the WiFi we were paying for didn't work in the room, the IT manager did all he could to fix it but we were already frustrated and wanted to go to sleep. 5) When we went to bed there was a distinct odor and we couldn't figure out what it was till the morning. 6) In the morning the duvet cover revealed a severely yellow stained duvet that made me want to throw up. The duvet had yellow water stains from who knows what, all over it. 6) Dirty sheets. 7) The AC didn't work regardless of what temp you set it on. Overall this hotel provided a terrible experience that did not follow the standard expected at a Four Seasons Hotel.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Greetings from Four Seasons Hotel Amman. I would like to start by thanking you for your time in sharing your recent experience at the hotel.
Please accept my sincere apologies for the inconveniences that you encountered during your stay, as this is not the level of service we are known for providing. We have contacted all the departments you mentioned to ensure that these issues are corrected for the future. Again, I would like to thank you for sharing your feedback as it offers us an opportunity to improve our service delivery, as the inconveniences that you have encountered are not representative of our Hotel. We sincerely hope that you will consider staying with us again, so we can demonstrate to you the improvements we have made as a result of your valuable comments.
Kind Regards
Kolkata (Calcutta), India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2012

I stayed in this hotel in February 2012.It really lives upto ones expectation of a high class hotel.The view of the Amman city from the room was great.The food and beverage was good and the staff are well trained.The location is good too.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
London, United Kingdom
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2012

I stayed in Four Seasons Amman for 2 nights, what a disappointment. The rooms are OK, I went to their bar for a bite and some cocktails, one night the bar was reserved for a private party for the owner, the other night the table I wanted to sit at with my friends was reserved, also for the owner.
We sat at the bar, the level of Hygiene behind the bar counter in non existent, the barmen use their hands for the ice cubes, the very same hands that collect money and the big trash can behind the bar. The waiters were all busy serving the owner's table. The toilette near the bar was dirty, old fashioned urinals with manual flush buttons. When we tried to order some food at 11 PM, most of the outlets were closed. Will stay at Hyatt Regency or Intercontinental on my next visit to Amman.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Patrick B, Hotel Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Amman, responded to this review, December 10, 2012
Dear Mr. Cory
Please accept my sincere apologies for the inconveniences that you encountered during your stay, especially regarding the mishaps at our bar. Please rest assured that we praise ourselves on delivering the outmost service to all our guests and patrons, and I have addressed this comment with the relevant department in order to prevent any re-occurrences in the future.
Again, I would like to thank you for sharing your feedback as it offers us an opportunity to improve our service delivery, as the inconveniences that you have encountered are not representative of our service level. We sincerely hope that you will reconsider and stay with us again, in order to demonstrate to you the improvements we have made as a result of your valuable comments. Thank you again
Kind Regards
Evansville, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2012

The Four Seasons' hotels never disappoints us and this trip was no exception. This was our first trip to Jordan and we decided to splurge and stay at the best of the best! Large rooms, beautifully appointed, lovely friendly staff and great menu options. Someone else mentioned the charge for the wi-fi - and I will agree with that. For the cost of enj

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Rooftops
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2012

The Four Seasons Amman is proof that the quality and excellence that has been their cornerstone has been maintained. From the moment we checked in, painlessly I must add, we recalled just what a 5 star hotel is all about. Although the security is a little hiccup through the entrance all is well and great after. The rooms are clean, comfortable and spacious. The room amenities are of superb quality. Room service is responsive, great and friendly. Service and attendance at the spa and pool areas were great. The hotel's location is a toss depending on whether you're traveling on business or leisure.
We had the opportunity to try almost all of the F & B outlets except for The Foyer Lounge. Excellent service coupled with excellent meals from the Square Bar to Vivace...from Asia to the FIVE grill! Breakfast at Seasons was great. This is only our 2nd stay at a Four Seasons establishment and it has left us wanting more. Kudos to the Staff & Management. We highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
udhailiyah
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2012

It's a good place to be based in Amman. Very posh and the address to be seen at , but it does feel a little cold and impersonal. The rooms are large and comfortable and the breakfast was great, but I hated that you have to pay for the wifi.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Four Seasons Hotel Amman? Share your experiences!