“In Amman this is the best hotel, not same level as other Four seasons” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Four Seasons Hotel Amman

You added Four Seasons Hotel Amman to your Saves list
Four Seasons Hotel Amman
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Al-Kindi Street, 5th Circle | Jabal Amman, Amman 11181, Jordan   |
Ranked #1 of 116 Hotels in Amman
Baltimore, Maryland
“In Amman this is the best hotel, not same level as other Four seasons”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2012

while in Amman, this is the best hotel to stay at. however if you are expecting the same level of service as in other Four Seasons properties you will be disappointed. It is not the same. The bed is nice, the room is nice, and the hotel ammenities are nice. However the serivce is not. Also, the little things make this a 4 and not 5 star hotel. I had a tea stain on the counter and it took DAYS to get cleaned. I ran out of sugar for my tea and i had to leave a note for housekeeping to bring more. these are the little tings that shouldnt have to be requested in a Four Seasons hotel. The service in the restaurants was generally very nice. The front desk seemed to be the problem. But as i have stayed in other hotels in Amman, this is the only one i would return to. hopefully they will take a bit more care with cleanliness and service.
i did use the spa and found the technicans very good. I had a nice facial and massage. Also, the breakfast buffet is average. Decent selection but not the best i have ever had.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Patrick B, Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Amman, responded to this review, September 10, 2012
Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We apologize for not meeting your expectations during your stay at our hotel, as this is not the level of service we are known for providing. We have taken note of all your comments and will pass them along to the related department to prevent them from happening again. We sincerely hope that this experience will not discourage you from staying with us in the near future, in order to demonstrate to you the improvements we have made as a result of your valuable comments. We would also like to thank you for your kind words about our restaurant and spa. We hope to welcome you back at Four Seasons Hotel Amman soon.
Hotel Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (87)
  • Arabic first
Cairns, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2012

My Client took me to this Hotel last visit in February 2011. I was quiet impressed with the decor and service(it is new thought). Clean --good food--good service. If this is what you want then I Highly recommend this hotel. This visit SEPT 2012 I will be staying at the hotel and for Australians it is very reasonable due the the AUD being very strong. The pool area is superb.I have to work so don't see much of these amenities apart from Fridays(Jordan's day off) Love Amman. Lovely people.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time and sharing your experience at Four Seasons Hotel Amman. We are always delighted to hear from a happy guest- your kind words are much appreciated. We are also very happy to hear that you enjoyed the pool! Thank you again and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2012 via mobile

I stayed there and it was lovely! Having stayed at a lot of four season hotels, I was expecting the same quality. Though the styling was a bit outdated, the service was fantastic! It was my first time to Jordan and The concierge was absolutely great. Food at the Asian restaurant is nice for a quiet night in and suntanning at the pool is calming. Over all a great stay!

Stayed September 2011, traveled with family
Patrick B, Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Amman, responded to this review, August 26, 2012
Thank you for taking the time and sharing your experience at Four Seasons Hotel Amman. Your kind words are much appreciated, in particular the ones about our employees. We're glad to hear you enjoyed your meal at Asia and that you liked the pool. We hope to see you again soon.
Paris
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2012

Stayed on a business trip during Ramadan so the hotel wasn't very busy. My room on the 10th floor had a nice view and was very spacious. No real complaints about my stay and will likely stay there again when in Amman.

I didn't eat at any of the restaurant but I have room service and it came hot, on time, and was very tasty. I had plenty of Turkish coffees there and they were excellent. The sauna wasn't working and the gym equipment was a little dated for a five star hotel but enough for a good workout.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2012

I've spent two days in Four Season Hotel Amman, its good for people who are traveling for business place and service is good. Ask for the pickup from the Airport to have the maximum experience. Spa is good and relaxing after a long day of meetings i'd say my experience was excellent.

Room Tip: out doors restaurant is great
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
We are always delighted to hear from a happy guest- your kind words are much appreciated and we are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay. We have shared your most kind comments with the rest of the team as there is no better motivation than praise for a job well done – also very happy to hear that you enjoyed the spa! Thank you again and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.
Kuwait City, Kuwait
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2012

Its the best in Amman yes but not the best four season i have stayed in.

Location is normal, within residential area!

Their room service is quiet good, the lobby is worth to sit in for coffee.

The hotel is overpriced on the MENA region prices including four seasons

• Stayed May 2012
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2012

Over the years I learned there are two categories of this fantastic chain . Amman ,Beirut ,Cairo belong in the category B according to my rating . They share the name ,the comfortable bed , the tasty burgers and club sandwiches in the lobby but they lack that little thing that makes four seasons my favorite chain in the world .
Good location , well furnished , overall acceptable service but I felt the staff should receive better training in courtesy and reception . I would stay there again but would be very please if one day it can achieve the greatness of the likes of Paris or Prague sister hotels .

Room Tip: My room on the 12th floor had as nice a view this dull city can provide . Can't say much otherwi...
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Four Seasons Hotel Amman? Share your experiences!