It is a sheraton. A very well maintained hotel with high class service.
Its location is not very close to the city center, and like 30 minutes from the airport. That is ok, there is only one good hotel close to the airport as the airport is located in a very far unpopulated area.
Rooms are great. very luxurious. The room service is good and the workers are clean.
Everything you might need is made available in the room. It has iron and table, free tea kit, nice bath, bath robe and slippers...
You get the newsletter every morning and two new bottles of water every day..
Pros: Calm location, clean rooms, good food, great service.
Cons: Expensive, internet is not free
Room Service: Daily, Free of charge (5/5)
Reception: Cooperative and friendly (5/5)
Food: Diversified and clean, but a bit expensive. (4/5)
Location: Far from the city, but on the highway (3/5)
- Size: large
- Cleanness: Clean and tidy
- AC: Central
- Bed: Very Comfortable
- Tea Kit: Available (but not clean as usual)
- Safe: Available
- TV: LCD
- TV Channels: 50
- Iron: Available (with iron table)
- Mini Bar: Available (alcoholc beverage is available in room)
- Fridge: Available
- Other: Free water
- Internet: Available but not free
- Gym: Small
- Swimming Pool: Available
- Spa: Available
- Shower: With Bath
- Hair dryer: Very Good
- Sanitization: No
- Towels: Available a lot
- Water: Hot all the time with great flow
- Shampoo: Available with conditioner
- Other: Head cap and vicinity kit, Bath robe, slippers
Price: ~200 USD/night for a kingsize bed room