stayed 3 nights in a club room with access to the club lounge and everything the hotel has to offer.
The hotel location didnt bother/inform us - we had a car so we used that to get around. security was tight and they searched our car each time we drove up to the hotel - no issues with it as it was for our safety overall.
Room was very comfortable and comparable to Sheratons in other major cities. bed was comfy (not sure if it was the sweet sleeper bed). bathroom was big and clean.
we had room service one evening and that was good. we ordered a variation of what was featured on the menu for our toddler and they were happy to accommodate.
Breakfast was in the newly opened/refurbed spice garden - what a spread! almost too much to consume, but guess thats what people expect from hotels like this. no complaints about the food whatsoever, service was fine. we went here for dinner the first night of our stay. since it was new, the staff was a bit unsure about the prices. the concierge finally got someone to tell me what the offering and price was. nevertheless the food was good.
we used the indoor pool on 2 evenings - was heated and comfortable.
the valet service if you have a car was good - didnt have to wait for more than 30 secs before someone took your keys or your card to bring your car.
checkin and checkout was a breeze. free wifi and computers in the lobby area was good.
- baby crib - it took 3 tries before we got a baby crib and bedding that was acceptable. the first time, the housekeeping person wanted to leave us with a crib that would not stand up properly, second time he didnt have a base. finally found the base - it was fine after that. i would expect a hotel like sheraton to have this procedure down like clockwork.
- club lounge - we didnt use the lounge much because it allowed smoking. so, i would expect either a non-smoking area or no smoking at all (which would be standard with other starwood hotels worldwide). the early afternoon offering was not that great - only fruit and water/coffee, but no snacks. you had to come back at 630 for snacks.
regardless of this, we loved the hotel and would definitely return and recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the heart of Jordan's capital, the Sheraton Amman Al Nabil Hotel naturally exudes a warm welcome to all its guests. Fabulous shopping, exquisite dining and upbeat entertainment are just footsteps away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Starwood EMEA, Tingo, Otel, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Sheraton Amman Al Nabil Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Amman Al Nabil Hotel And Towers
- Amman Sheraton