We stayed at this hotel for two nights as part of a package we arranged through Ola at Jordan Select Tours. It was the first Intercontinental Hotel at which we have stayed and we found the hotel to be more than adequate with friendly efficient staff providing very good service.
Our arrival at about midnight following a flight from Tel Aviv was arranged with a minimum of fuss and no delay at check in.
The rooms are quite reasonably sized and provide all of the expected facilities for a 5 star hotel even if it is an older hotel. Beds are comfortable and the rooms are clean and fresh. Breakfast was very good and we would have had no problem if we had needed to stay longer.
The hotel is centrally located and is recommended. We were lucky enough to see a local wedding party celebrating their marriage at a reception at the hotel and it was great to see the local culture in this environment.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Jordan is well-established as the area s best business hotel,but leisure travellers are equally at home in the deluxe surroundings. Situated atop one of Amman s seven hills, the hotel is in the heart of the business district, within walking distance of the city centre and a short taxi ride from popular sites such as the Citadel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, IHG, Booking.com, Despegar.com, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your InterContinental Jordan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Jordan Hotel Amman
- Intercontinental Hotel Amman
- Intercontinental Hotel Jordan