The InterContinental in Amman was a very pleasant spot to base our first few days in Jordan from. Well placed near the Rainbow Street and convenient to getting in and out of town to other locations for touring, the InterContinental also caters to a large number of business travelers. The service was impeccable and with executive rooms the executive club was a pleasant addition to our travels. We would have no problems staying here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Jordan is well-established as the area s best business hotel,but leisure travellers are equally at home in the deluxe surroundings. Situated atop one of Amman s seven hills, the hotel is in the heart of the business district, within walking distance of the city centre and a short taxi ride from popular sites such as the Citadel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, IHG, Priceline, Despegar.com and Hotels.com so you can book your InterContinental Jordan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Jordan Hotel Amman
- Intercontinental Hotel Amman
- Intercontinental Hotel Jordan