I deliberated for a long time over various hotels in Amman. Ultimately, I got a good deal directly through its website and that was the decisive factor. I expected a hotel that maybe a little tired. What I found was a lovely place and our whole visit was enhanced when we were upgraded to a suite. Its the first time I've had a room which more resembled an apartment - toilet and separate bathroom, small kitchen, bedroom and lounge. And a free bottle of wine!!
We ate in the Lebanese Restaurant, which was excellent with a great ambience.
The staff were excellent and very friendly - I just cannot fault the place.
We highly recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Jordan is well-established as the area s best business hotel,but leisure travellers are equally at home in the deluxe surroundings. Situated atop one of Amman s seven hills, the hotel is in the heart of the business district, within walking distance of the city centre and a short taxi ride from popular sites such as the Citadel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, IHG, Despegar.com, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your InterContinental Jordan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Jordan Hotel Amman
- Intercontinental Hotel Amman
- Intercontinental Hotel Jordan