There is really nothing bad to say about this hotel. Nice location, helpful staff, quite opulent (by my standards, anyway). The rooms were comfortable and quiet. There is a good Indian restaurant in the hotel called Indu. The breakfast buffet is extensive and tasty. Hmmm...what to criticize? I did think the JD 17 daily charge for WiFi was ridiculous, considering what we'd already paid for the rooms. Anyway, three nights here during a tour of Jordan. Excellent choice.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Jordan Hotel Amman
- Intercontinental Jordan Hotel
- Intercontinental Hotel Amman
- Intercontinental Hotel Jordan
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Jordan is well-established as the area s best business hotel,but leisure travellers are equally at home in the deluxe surroundings. Situated atop one of Amman s seven hills, the hotel is in the heart of the business district, within walking distance of the city centre and a short taxi ride from popular sites such as the Citadel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, IHG, Priceline, Hotels.com, Otel, Venere and Agoda so you can book your InterContinental Jordan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.