The hotel was a delight after a long flight. The service and staff were excellent with good English.
The rooms are very spacious. make sure you ask not to be close to a smokers room if you dont smoke.
We stayed 4 nights. The security was excellent as it is a hotel for diplomats. The location is a 10 min walk from the main restaurants and shops of the city centre.
Very much recommended.
The only downfall is the price of the rooms.
Hope you enjoy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Jordan is well-established as the area s best business hotel,but leisure travellers are equally at home in the deluxe surroundings. Situated atop one of Amman s seven hills, the hotel is in the heart of the business district, within walking distance of the city centre and a short taxi ride from popular sites such as the Citadel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Otel, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your InterContinental Jordan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Jordan Hotel Amman
- Intercontinental Hotel Amman
- Intercontinental Hotel Jordan