I have stayed in many Intercontinentals and love their customer service.
I think that the INtercon in Amman was the first high class hotel in Amman, this is obvious as some of the rooms are showing their age.
The staff are excellent and teh bar and terrace are a nice place to unwind, although the bar advertised food, my first 3 choices were not available.
The situation of the hotel makesit an easy walk into town via Rainbow street.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Jordan is well-established as the area s best business hotel,but leisure travellers are equally at home in the deluxe surroundings. Situated atop one of Amman s seven hills, the hotel is in the heart of the business district, within walking distance of the city centre and a short taxi ride from popular sites such as the Citadel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, IHG, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your InterContinental Jordan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Jordan Hotel Amman
- Intercontinental Hotel Amman
- Intercontinental Hotel Jordan