“Great stay” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Crowne Plaza Hotel Amman

You added Crowne Plaza Hotel Amman to your Saves list
Crowne Plaza Hotel Amman
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   King Faisal Bin Abdul Azia | P.O. Box 950555, Amman 11195, Jordan   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Members Exclusive:25% Off
Ranked #5 of 116 Hotels in Amman
London, United Kingdom
“Great stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2014 via mobile

Hi I stayed in the crown plaza for a week and just what to say thanks because I had a great stay I travel all the time and it the best hotel I have been in well done and keep it up I will be back on Amman next month and I know where I am going to stay

• Stayed June 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (54)
  • Arabic first
Dublin, Ireland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2014 via mobile

Only spent one night, but having arrived in the small hours from the airport, I was given a warm welcome, and also an extended checkout time so that I could get a few extra hours sleep! Breakfast was great, and the service of the staff in the Jasmine cafe in the lobby was superb, they were most kind and the pasta was delicious! The view from my room on the eighth floor was very good and gave me a first glimpse of Amman.

Stayed June 2014, traveled solo
Omar B, Front Office Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Amman, responded to this review, June 8, 2014
*Thank you very much for your loyalty and for your beautiful review posted on the Trip Advisor. We are extremely happy to read that you were satisfied during your stay .
Beirut
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2014

Very good hotels with great things to it!
Rooms are spacious and very clean, we had a complimentary high speed internet connection wich was great.. pool is nice but the weirdest thing is that u cannot bring your drinks with you, so you will have to pay for it and high taxes are not included in the menu!

the Lobby is not quite a lobby.. its more a restaurant with waiters buzzing all around...
Location is great but nothing in walking distance, a taxi is needed everywhere in Amman.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Omar B, Front Office Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Amman, responded to this review, June 7, 2014
Thank you very much for your kind review that you posted on the Trip Advisor. We are exceptionally
We will be waiting for your next stay at crowne plaza Amman
Until then, please accept our best regards.
Saint Cloud, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2014

On a business trip I stayed for 10 days. I found the accommodations very satisfying. I didn't have any problems. The full breakfast buffet had many choices for Western and Middle Eastern tastes. The rooms were pleasant and roomy. The toiletries were replenished daily as needed.
The roof top restaurant had excellent Lebanese and Arab dishes, The view overlooking Circle Six was nice. The lounge had excellent variety of food although pricey. The portions were large. The evening meal was highlighted by a duet that sang all the classic Broadway tunes, love and soft popular songs as well. It made for a favorite place to end the business or sightseeing day. The spa and indoor pool was nice. The outdoor was closed .The exercise room was full with every apparatus being used every evening. I would bring my family next time. Very safe area.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Omar B, Front Office Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Amman, responded to this review, June 1, 2014
We will be waiting for your next stay at crowne plaza Amman
Until then, please accept our best regards.
Houston, TX
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

Having stayed in Amman several times in the last couple of years, I have tried to find the perfect location to rest before a long flight. This hotel was my option this year and I doubt that I will be returning soon. Here are a few of my observations:

Room: THe room was actually nice. I liked the availability of outlets and my wireless speed was good. They have the tv rigged so you cannot hook an HDMI up to it to watch shows from a portable device. There is an HDMI connectino at the desk but it does not work either.

Bathroom, small and not near as luxurious as the Hyatt.

Executive lounge: Everything has to be served by a waiter. The Hyatt lets you grab your own drinks, much more convenient when the lunge is busy.

Breakfast: I sampled breakfast in both the executive lounge and in the downstairs buffet. The selection was not near as extensive in the Crowne Plaza when ciompared to the Hyatt.

Location: I kept finding myself drawn to events well away from the hotel. When meeting friends for dinner or going to business meetings the location was farther than had I stayed at the Hyatt. The Hyatt is the 3rd Circle (or second, I can't remember) and the Crowne Plaza is the 6th circle.

Overall: a nice hotel, but I would rather stay at the Hyatt, although their executive level upgrade is ridiculously expensive compared to th Crowne Plaza. If budget is really important, the Crowne Plaza is probably the better option, but were they to cost relatively the same I would opt for the Hyatt.

Happy Travels!

Room Tip: Opt for club level rooms. Drinks are extremely expensive in Amman and you'll easily recoup the d...
Munich, Germany
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2014

Good hotel to stay for a few days on a business trip, as I did.
Rooms are typical good rooms of a 4-star hotel in the Middle East and quite clean and silent.
There is an indoors and outdoors swimming pool, however the water temperature should be lower for my liking, since this is supposed to be a nice way to cool down.
Breakfast buffet is quite good.
WLAN connection in the rooms could be better though.
Staff is helpful and polite.

Amman, Jordan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2014

Hi I'am one of the oldest visitor in your hotel, I have been visiting your hotel since 1995..Vienna Cafe, It is realy agood place to relax good food and perfect stuff.. But recntly I surprised that I Have to pay for the car parking it is funny that some people do not pay mean time sometimes I go there twice...! I do not know what is the point, Now I will think that i will choise another place to spend my time on..
M Sharid

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
Omar B, Front Office Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Amman, responded to this review, May 29, 2014
Front Office Manager

Been to Crowne Plaza Hotel Amman? Share your experiences!