“Fantastic way to begin and end our stay in Jordan” 5 of 5 stars
Review of The Boutique Hotel Amman

You added The Boutique Hotel Amman to your Saves list
The Boutique Hotel Amman
Prince Mohamad Street, building 32 | downtown, in front of Jaffra Cafe, Amman 11101, Jordan   |
Ranked #4 of 90 Amman B&B and Inns
Ashford, United Kingdom
“Fantastic way to begin and end our stay in Jordan”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2014 via mobile

Our stay at the Boutique Hotel just epitomised the kind and hospitable nature that we found throughout Jordan.
The general manager was so helpful and considerate. He offered us complimentary drinks on arrival and because our flight back to the UK was in the evening he even let us have a shower and get ready before leaving for the airport.

The boutique hotel is situated directly in the heart of Amman down town. It is noisy and vibrant. We had one very sleepless night with a broken air con and so with the windows open and one night of blissful sleep with the Windows closed.

It gives you a real taste of city life in Jordan and how kind people are.

• Stayed April 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Grenoble, France
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2014

Checked out of a rip-off situation outside of central Amman to spend a night here before driving to Jerash. A true find. Price is right, rooms very clean and only moderately noisy (new dbl windows). Staff helpful. You WON'T go wrong if you can book one of the 5 rooms here. Then walk 2 minutes to Jafra or Hashem for a meal!

Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2014 via mobile

Our 7 night stay in Amman was made even more magical by the superb service and care we received from The Boutique Hotel staff.

When Elias says he is available 24/7 he sincerely means it. He called our driver to check on my other half and insisted speaking to him personally (he had an upset stomach), gave him special sage tea, was full of useful advice and recommendations and helped us plan trips and book reliable friendly drivers in a cost effective manner.

The location is great, very central, only a few doors down from Hashems.

The hotel is very clean with reliable free wifi.

The Boutique Hotel staff can help plan and arrange trips either before you arrive or when you are there.

We booked two trips beforehand - one to Um Quais and another to the desert castles. We also visited the dead sea and were honoured to have the owner of The Boutique Hotel himself as our driver down to Petra and Wadi Rum and back (He even stayed in our Bedouin camp in a tent next to ours to keep an eye on us)

I would highly recommend The Boutique Hotel to anyone thinking of visiting Amman. You will be very well looked after!

Nicola and Alan

• Stayed April 2014
London, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2014

The Boutique Hotel Amman was in a perfect position to get into the heart of Amman. Opposite two exceelent cafe for breakfast, lunch or dinner. The room was clean and spacious with a balcony onto the street. Parking at the rear of the hotel was very convienient. Staff were friendly and helpful. We didn't have on suite but the shower/bathroom was clean and easy to get too.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
Milan, Italy
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2014

More than an hotel seems to rent a room in a private apartament, extremely clean with wifi free everywhere, but also extremely simple and modest
The staff is very helpful and if you have to buy any product from dead sea ( salt, scrub, masks) you wont find anywhere cheaper!

Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2014

I have had such a wonderful experience at the Boutique Hotel this past weekend. After one night in Amman, I left another hotel in search of a property with better accommodations and a safer environment for a single female traveler. I chose the Boutique Hotel based on its great reviews, and it was a wonderful choice. Elias allowed me to check in at 9 AM when I came from the other hotel, immediately welcoming me and granting me access to a comfortable room with a great bed and nice view of the street. The property is gated and felt very safe, and I had no trouble coming and going as I pleased. Throughout my two days at the hotel, I was received with such wonderful hospitality, given coffee and snacks at any time of the day. Elias was certainly looking out for my safety and comfort, even walking me to the servees (shared car) area and telling the drivers exactly where I needed to go so I could take a day trip to Jerash. I truly felt like I was part of the family, and the dining area is a great place to congregate with fellow travelers over a tasty continental breakfast. There is no doubt in my mind that I will stay here the next time I am in Amman. The location is great, as it is within very close walking of such Amman gems like Hashem Restaurant, Habiba Sweets, the Gold Market, and the main stretch of the Balad where travelers go for shopping and street food. I would highly recommend the Boutique Hotel to friends and family, and women traveling alone can be assured that this is an ideal option in terms of safety and comfort.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled solo
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2014

This little hotel in the heart of downtown Amman was just a gem! The manager and the staff were attentive, helpful and kept the place in pristine conditions. They even helped me get my money back when they found out I wad overcharged for my haircut (Do NOT go to the barber on the corner in front of the roman theater!).

The hotel provided absolutely great service and I will surely come back.

• Stayed March 2014

Been to The Boutique Hotel Amman? Share your experiences!