“I am happy being in IBIS and will be there frequently” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Ibis Amman

Save Saved
You added Ibis Amman to your Saves list
Ibis Amman
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   61 Mohd Fayadh al Assaf Street | P.O. Box 4606, Amman 11953, Jordan   |
Ranked #24 of 115 Hotels in Amman

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
  • Arabic first
  • Greek first
US
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2013

Not bad at all. The location is nice. Rooms were good and service was okay. We stayed 2 nights in total and had good experience. Breakfast was good too. If you are visiting Amman and want a good hotel for better price would say go ahead and stay here.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
IbisAmman, Manager at Ibis Amman, responded to this review, January 17, 2013

Greeting from Ibis Al Madinah/Amman

I would like to take the chance to thank you for time to write your comment regarding your stay in our hotel

Again I would like to thank you thank you for sharing your experience and we hope your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one.

Khaled Adawi
House Keeping Manager
Canton, Georgia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2013

I flew into Amman as a tourist and chose Ibis because of my good experience with them in Amsterdam. After checking in, I inquired about tour guides for the area. They called a driver, but had no information to provide to me. My driver is what made my vacation a good, memorable one. I moved out of the Ibis hotel and into one on the beach of the Dead Sea. i think the Ibis in the city of Amman is more suitable for business trips. I still like their contemporary, minimalist, stress-free atmosphere.

Room Tip: Good for business trips, not so much for tourism.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
IbisAmman, Front Office Manager at Ibis Amman, responded to this review, January 28, 2013
Dear Value Guest

I Would like to thanking you for taking time to write your comment regarding your stay in Ibis Amman.

I have taking good note of your commentm and i have already taken the neccesary action with our front office team in order to correct the issues you mentioned in your review which are not acceptable at all.

Once again i do apologies for any inconvenience caused and hope to be able to welcome you again in our hotel.

Dammam, Saudi Arabia
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2013

Bed sheets are not cleaned daily, No room service, the water has floded the room from the bathroom. the daily 2 bottles of water were not given unless you called the reception. The location is great. the parking is not free

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
IbisAmman, Front Office Manager at Ibis Amman, responded to this review, January 14, 2013

Greeting from Ibis Al Madinah/Amman

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at ibis Amman .I am very sorry that your experience did not meet your expectation; please allow me to express my sincere apologies.
I have taking good note of your comment and i have contact Housekeeping manager regarding bed Sheet and complimentary water ,and necessary action will taken in order to correct the issues you mentioned.

Rockville, Maryland
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2013

Stayed 1 night in January and the hotel seemed rather small and disorganized. After going up and down stairs to find the restaurant which the front desk seemed unaware of (!), a very nice man turned on the lights and welcomed us with menus. Had a very nice basic meal and a few cold ones. Next morning we had to argue with the check out staff who seemed to want to add to our bill! May have been a misunderstanding, but we had already paid the hotel for the rooms and the taxi to the airport. Bit annoying when we had a plane to catch.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Dear Guest

Greeting from Ibis Al Madinah and thank you to take time to write your comment regarding your stay.
We strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us. I do apologies for any inconvenience caused and Please rest assured that I will be taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent future occurrence.

Once again thank you to taking time to write your comment and It will be my great pleasure to welcome you again in ibis Amman.

A TripAdvisor Member
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2013

well i have 2 things....

a.) in the bathroom the maintenance is poor the shower door is loose and fall off...!!
b.) breastfed, well for 10 dinar your have no value for the money ...!!!

h.j.wagener

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Greeting from Ibis Al Madinah/Amman

I thank you for your time taken in posting your comments regarding your recent stay with us. We have noted your feedback and taken the opportunity to discuss these comments with the Management team. We will ensure that your comments are followed up in our endeavor to always meet guest expectations.

Cairo
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2013

stayed at hotel for 5 nights in Dec. 2012, It was perfect for me in terms of night cost, service & Location.
i got the standard room, It was small but it was clean, housekeeping do the room daily even when we didn't ask to do it. Staff are friendly, Breakfast was OK.

It's my first time to stay at Ibis chain, and it wont be the last.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
IbisAmman, Manager at Ibis Amman, responded to this review, January 7, 2013
Dear Beshoy B

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Ibis Amman Al Madinah and It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

Once again thank you for sharing your experience and we hope your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one.

Eric Seso

Been to Ibis Amman? Share your experiences!