“wow” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Israel
“wow”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2013

great food selected by the staff.amazing service.pricy but worth it.especially loved the pineapple sashimi.special....i would preffer if it was 15% less in price but the food & service is so exeptional

• Hebrew first
Tel Aviv, Israel
“Wow,posh but highest food standard !!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2013

Its not cheap at all, but if you really want to spoil yourself go to the zepra,
Don't miss popcorn shrimps.
Great bar scene.

Tel Aviv, Israel
“Don't let them recommend you!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2013

Even tough the ambiance is OK and the food has some interesting things, what it is bizarre is the great effort put by the waiters to push you into some specific picks.
It all started with the wine, where she asked me if I knew my pick. I told her I did, but she insisted that there was another one nicer. The problem was that her choice was more than double the price of my choice. It all continue with an insistence to change all our picks. Even she insisted to change a meat choice for a fish one. We accepted the suggestions with one salad (supposedly to be very special) and with the fish. During the entire evening that salad went all over the restaurant to every table (cause I assume they pushed everybody). I can only say that it was the most vulgar dish among the entire dinner. The fish was not that special.
this fight over our pick versus the interest of the restaurant (without us asking for advice) is something that I found very irritating. How do they dare to change my picks, without me asking and then finding that their interest (in price or stock rotation) prevailed over my desires?

• Visited October 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“Everyone loves zepra”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2013

Located in a remote busy-by-day location, this place seems to have its regulars and is always full. Serving far eastern food, the dishes are interesting, there is a certain atmosphere to the place, and the shrimp-chips are a must. Go for many small dishes rather then main courses, and try to sit in the inner part of the restaurant, it feels better. Shrimp- chipssssss

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
London, United Kingdom
“Stunning food with a great buzz”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2013

Went to Zepra as a family and truly indulged. The food was superb. The pumpkin ravioli or some Eastern name was just so good. Each appetiser was devoured by our hungry eager family. The main courses and deserts matched. It is very expensive but what the heck if you are on holiday.
I think it is great and gave me just what I expected; a great night out!

• Visited August 2013