“The place for good time!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #154 of 996 restaurants in Tel Aviv
Cuisines: European
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Description: Nanuchka is a Vegan resturant with a traditional Georgianfood. We like to drink we like to eat we like to dance. Going inside Nanuchka is a diffrent and full of life expirience.
“The place for good time!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

I visited the place many times...
Good food, good Georgian wine, awesome atmosphere.
Come here any evening during the week for late dinner and a drink; mayhem starts around 22:00.
Make sure to reserve a stool on the bar well in advance, and have fun!

83% Recommend
New York
“Its not the food its the bar- Feel the vibe: Positively, depressingly, optimistic”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013

A wide bar you can dance on (and they do), a DJ in synch with the crowd, a mix of ages, cultures, and ethnicities, and what do you get.....a "mutt" like, late night acceptance for all and all possibilities. The energy is high in a deep kind of way, what you make of it is up to you, it always was.

• 3 of 5 stars Food
Tel Aviv, Israel
“Absolutely loves the place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

I've been here a few times, in all of which I had the business lunch. The food was very tasty, great service and atmosphere, and good value for money. I really love the restaurant and will definitely come back.

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
London, United Kingdom
“Terrible service”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013 via mobile

It's use to be one of my favourite places in TA but it is not any more. I had a terrible service experience there. I book a table for 15 people in the yard. When first guests arrived, we asked for a still water. We got the water only after 10-15 minutes waiting. When I asked the waitress why it took so long, she reply me in a very rude way: next time I will try to run faster. Other waiters weren't different. They simply avoided my guests and I had to chaise waiters to take an order. After a while I went to complain to the manager but it hasn't changed much. Our evening was routined completely by this terrible service. However, when I went to pay the bill, the manager insisted I have to pay a tip!
I don't know what happened to this place because I've been there last year as well and everything was perfect. Anyway, I will never come there again

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
London, United Kingdom
“Amazing Fusion of Art , Georgian Food experiments and Tel Aviv spirit.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013

Amazing Fusion of Art , Georgian Food experiments and Tel Aviv spirit.

This place is something special in Tel Aviv. It is Bar, Restaurant , Club . Café, Gallery , and Kama sutra book :) , food was not entirely Georgian only but with experimental touches, bar drinks also very nice . But it also has controversial touch , where mainly conservative Georgian society is not presented on the walls of this place, but instead you see sexual touches everywhere and domination of man with very unique photo. I leave this one for you to discover. Overall it Is a great place with live music later and dance on the bar after the food. Enjoy

• Visited June 2013