“great thai in tel aviv” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #39 of 1,005 restaurants in Tel Aviv
Good for: Families with children, Doing business
Tel Aviv, Israel
“great thai in tel aviv”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2013

thai house is more than a decade first and otentic restuarnt in tel aviv, the food is always great, i specialy love the som tam and the pad ka pao which are excellent! go there on your next visit

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

86% Recommend
Weston-super-Mare
“Great Thai Food, nice restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2013

We were going to visit earlier in our holiday only it was fully booked so made reservation for my husband's birthday. At first I did not think there was a lot for me as I'm vegetarian but when I mentioned this the waitress brought out a separate menu for veggies and vegans. Great!
I had papaya salad to start which was fantastic and spicy. Hubby had the pork which he said was lovely.

For main I had Tofu green curry which was also just how I like it - spicy best one I've had!! Hubby had the beef red curry which was also divine. Our only complaint was the amount of rice. FAr too much for one - we could have easily shared

Unfortunately there was nothing we fancied for dessert which was quite limited. However all in all was GREAT FOOD!

Tel Aviv, Israel
“The best Thai food in israel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013

I'm a regular customer of this cozy and pleasant restaurant but never crossed my mind to write a review. so lets do it.
the restaurant its easy to reach but no parking so you will have to park in the area and walk.
the food its so fresh and tasty. you can ask for "Triple chili symbol" dishes or just inform the waitress to care and adjust the heat to whatever level you may want. try the pathai, the green mango salad, the great tom yang dish. try the thai beer singha. the service is pleasant and fast. you will not regret it. and more than all you never leave the restaurant with the sense of being stuffed.
great place to Eat, learn to use the chopsticks and enjoy.

• Visited December 2012
Ramat Gan, Israel
“Authentic Thai in Tel-Aviv”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2013

We had the business lunch, and really enjoyed. Thai House offers an authentic experience, with large portions of tasty food for a reasonable price.
The dishes we ordered were not as spicy as we expected, despite the warnings of our waitress, and we couldn't really get a good recommendation, but leaving that aside we had a very good experience and enjoyed our lunch there.

Ramat Gan, Israel
“Good thai food for Israel!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013

My in-laws took us out here for my birthday lunch. The food was very good and the service friendly and helpful. The atmosphere was fun and I enjoyed the decor. Only complaint would be lack of variety in the dessert menu. Otherwise I would highly suggest trying this place out!

• Visited February 2013