“4.5 Stars is right - great location, very clean, well-run” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Sea Executive Suites

You added Sea Executive Suites to your Saves list
Sea Executive Suites
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   76 Herbert Samuel | corner of 1 Trumpeldor street, Tel Aviv 63433, Israel   |
Ranked #24 of 88 Hotels in Tel Aviv
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Washington, D.C.
“4.5 Stars is right - great location, very clean, well-run”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

Almost "excellent," better than "very good." We stayed here for 6 nights before and during the Passover holiday and had a very positive experience, even during the busiest time of the year. The house staff was efficient, the rooms were spotless (and cleaned twice per day), and beds were quite comfortable. As in most hotels in Israel and Europe, the rooms are smaller, but well-equipped. Staff arranged for fixed-rate (and fairly-priced) taxis to several suburbs. Breakfast in a restaurant around the corner (hotel one under renovation) was huge and well-done. The location was excellent (across the street from the beach and about mid-way down the promenade). This is not a big hotel with a pool - if you need that, go further north up the beach, but if you want a very well run smaller base in Tel Aviv, I strongly recommended it.

Room Tip: If you choose sea-view rooms, just know the hotel is right on a busy street next to the beach. The...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
jhoff89, Public Relations Manager at Sea Executive Suites, responded to this review, April 12, 2013
Hi, my name is Josh -- I'm the new Internet & Social Media Manager at Sea Executive Suites - Tel Aviv.

Thanks for the great review! I'm glad to hear you enjoyed your 6-night stay with us!

Josh

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (139)
  • Finnish first
  • Hebrew first
Saint Louis, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013

After reading excellent reviews, we booked at Sea Executive Suites for 5 nights. It was so pleasant that we stayed on for our entire time in Israel. (Luckily there was space.) The staff are amazingly bright, kind, helpful. The location is outstanding. We dream of returning soon.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business

Thanks for the great review! I'm glad to hear you enjoyed and extended your stay with us! We pride ourselves on providing the utmost service and accommodations to our guests, and I'm glad you experienced both of these things.

DFW, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2013

After much searching (with the help of my Israeli friend), I decided to stay at this hotel. This was my second trip to Israel in 4 years. I stayed here for 7 nights and have no complaints whatsoever. The staff was exceptionally helpful and went out of their way to help. One night my TV suddenly quit; it was fixed the next morning. I messed up the code on the room safe and a technician came to my room in about half an hour. Room cleaning at this hotel is done twice daily...yes twice, and the cleaning crew are very nice people.

Breakfast is served at the restaurant in the same building... however you have to exit the hotel and walk a few steps to the restaurant. They give you so much food that I found myself only eating 2 meals; breakfast and then dinner at other restaurants. I loved the shukshuka Israeli breakfast. Great taste and nutritious too.

I got a room that I'd requested, which was on the 8th floor and at this height it was not possible to hear noise from the street. Wi-Fi internet is included and fast. I used my tablet to talk via Skype and connections were extremely good with no drops or other problems.

There are also cookies, coffee, cappuccino, espresso etc available all day long in the lobby area.

The location is prime beach area and really nice.

Overall I would give this hotel experience 9.5 out of 10

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo

Thanks for the great review! I'm glad to hear you enjoyed your 7-night stay with us! We pride ourselves on providing our guests with the utmost service and accommodations -- I'm glad you experienced both of these things!

Montreal, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013

Spent 3 nights at Sea Executive Suites. Rooms are spotlessly clean and comfortable. Nice, large bathroom with thick, plush towels. Fridge, kettle and microwave in room. Free tea, coffee and cookies available in lobby 24 hours. Staff is friendly and accomodating. I would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family

Thanks for the great review! I'm glad to hear you enjoyed your 3-night stay with us! We pride ourselves on providing our guests with the utmost service and accommodations -- I'm glad you experienced both of these things!

Cape Town Central, South Africa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2013

I have been coming to Sea Executivev Suites for the last 12 years, and I have always had a wonderful time. The location is great, the rooms are great and the staff are fantastic.
I highly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: Recommended sea view rooms
momaelsa
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

We selected this hotel because of reasonable price and were pleasantly surprised how nice it was.
A great location across from the beach in Tel Aviv, with Parking at $12/night.
The Rooms were roomy and clean, the staff was helpful and friendly. We returned a second time during our recent trip and were still quite satisfied.

Room Tip: West side faces the Beach.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Tel Aviv, Israel
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2013

I was here in december 2012 for 2 nights with my daughter... and we liked it very much.
We got a room in the 8. floor with a amazing view to the sea... and just loved it !!!
Everything was perfectly clean !!! Peoples working in the sea executive suites are kindly. Special thanks to Gilat and Yael !!! ... looking forward to return...

Room Tip: try to get a room in the upper levels with view to the sea
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family

Been to Sea Executive Suites? Share your experiences!