This is my second stay. First stay ended negative due to refund issues, which Vital ignored after many emails. (Although, strangely they deny it, as if they did respond to me?) They refunded after I contacted Hotels.com, thank goodness.
But, I thought I should give Vital another try because:
* Maybe they simply made a mistake one time, although I'd prefer they admit it and simply apologize, instead of denying it.
* Like other reviewers mentioned - VERY friendly staff at the front-desk.
* Not near the beach, but good location to businesses.
* Connected to a small mall that is useful for quick shopping.
* Caters to business people, and has services in their business lounge useful for business- printing, Internet, etc.
* They seem to try to attend to your needs.
* Clean, comfortable rooms
But, clearly, the good service is truly dependent on your luck. Quite a few employees at the front desk really are stellar. I've rarely seen staff go out of the way helping me find things, etc. even at 5 star hotels. It's that interaction that brought me back for a second try, despite truly being annoyed after my first stay.
Iron in room - FYI, no iron in the room. When I asked the front desk they said there is usually an iron, but they'll send one up. I stayed 3 days, and each time I had to call and ask for an iron - they took it back after cleanning. Not a problem, but good to know, if you are in a hurry. You would think they'd keep the iron in the room.
The price is good, location is good, and with some luck, you will have great service from some exceptional employees. Or, you'll get some lame excuses, like I read on some of the other reviews, and half truths about iron in the room, if you get an employee that thinks lying is an appropriate way to communicate with customers. Clearly, they have some training issues.
Summary: Good price, good location if you don't need to be near the beach, some stellar service dependent on the staff you interact with, and clean, comfortable rooms. I hope you experience the stellar employees and avoid those that tell half-truths. I'm rather forgiving, and if you are, too, then this may be a bargain and you'll have a nice stay in Tel Aviv.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Vital is an exquisitely designed luxurious boutique hotel located in the heart of Tel Aviv city. Vital offers a perfect balance for guests who are looking for elegant atmosphere & high level personal service. The hotel is modernly decorated and offers spacious rooms and high standard amenities. Location: The hotel is located at the cultural and business center of Tel Aviv and its location is one of its main advantages. Our guests enjoy proximity to all the major significant icons of Tel Aviv : The Tel Aviv Opera House, Tel Aviv Museum, Azrieli shopping center, All within walking distance from the hotel and just 25 minutes from Israel's international airport - TLV (Ben-Gurion Airport). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, T4B, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Agoda, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Vital Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vital Hotel Tel Aviv