“Vital Tel Aviv - Great service, glove-fit room” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Complimentary bottle of wine
Ranked #19 of 85 Hotels in Tel Aviv
Gedern, Germany
“Vital Tel Aviv - Great service, glove-fit room”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2011

I only stayed on The Vital Hotel for two nights, but on a short and effective stay,
the Vital hotel stuff really assisted in every need.
The tips made an efficient city view in the few spare hours I had.

Tel Aviv is a vibrant, lively city, and with a good local guide to point you, its one of the best.

Hope to be back soon,
Thanks to Vital's location and great stuff – I will surely be back again.
Highly recommended !

• Stayed February 2011, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
  • Hebrew first
Saint Louis, Missouri
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2011

I don't like giving negative reviews. I had some problems with hotels.com incorrectly booking dates. Everything was documented in emails, and I finally stayed at the hotel on the proper dates. The hotel promised to credit me for the wrong days after I pay a second time for the right days. But, now 1 month later, I still have received no refund, and my emails are ignored.

Hotels.com, FYI, has been great, they are following up and have documentation that the hotel (and I also have emails) agreed to refund me. But it may take time. Meanwhile I've paid twice for my stay.

As an executive, I try to avoid this type of conflict, and I find it amazing management would ignore emails from me when I include documentation with their promise. There is no mis-communication, simply a blatant attempt to double-bill and hope I give up..

Stayed February 2011, traveled on business
vitalhotel, Manager at Vital Hotel, responded to this review, March 16, 2011
Dear Sir,

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments on tripadvisor. We are always happy to receive feedbacks from our guests as it helps us to improve our services. In this matter we truly believe that you are misleading tripadvisor's viewers as your comment regarding double charging by Vital Hotel is simply incorrect.

On January 25th you booked a room through hotels.com for a junior room type which according to its terms and condition is a non refundable one or dates' changeable one.

Shortly after your booked your room, you contacted the hotel directly (and not hotels.com) explaining that you posted an uncorrected dates and therefore wish to amend bookings dates (despite the restrictions).

Our sales department immediately approved your request and immediately informed hotels.com regarding it. We also emphasized that no double charge should apply to you credit card by them.

For an unknown reason, it seams that hotels.com had mistakenly double charged you. As soon as you informed us regarding it we contacted them urging them to credit you and we are certain that they will do so.

By posting your review you simply misled other viewers. Vital has charged nothing from you as all charges have been made directly by hotels.com.
As mentioned previously, we urged them to refund you long ago, as soon as you informed us and we are sure that they will indeed refund you shortly.
We hope this letter helps clarify our position regarding the refund and the cancelled reservation.

We wish you all the best
Montreal, Quebec
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2011

This was my second stay at the Vital, and I found it very efficient again.

This time, something interesting happened. I forgot a gift box with a necklace at the reception upon checking out. I was on my way to the airport when my mobile rang...the woman from reception was asking if I could return to the hotel as they'd found it near where my luggage had been. I had no idea I'd left it before her call. After some discussion she suggested that she physically mail it to me in Canada. At no charge. For that alone I will return.

I noticed a few shabby moments this time: the bed quilt material feels worn, and the springs felt soft. The breakfast was mediocre to lousy again - the eggs in a big pan were just a dry mess, and the buffet seemed to be mostly cheese and salad. But the hotel in general is still very well thought through - hardwood floors, kitchenettes, etc. Very good for me the business traveler, and yes, a lounge on teh 12th floor. With a little refresh, this hotel will be fully worth the rather standard higher price it charges.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled on business
Hong Kong, China
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2011

No ugly carpet, wooden floor (very nice)
Located near central station (walking distance)
Friendly staff

• Stayed January 2011, traveled solo
Minneapolis, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2011

Excellent Hotel for Business Trips
Excellent service , rooms are simply great (but little small)..! Bathrooms are a little jewel..
We really enjoyed the Israeli breakfest, very quality and tasty
Fast check-in and check-out services..
The hotel places in a great location, but little far from the sea (5 minutes with motorcycle, 20 minutes walking)
Couple of little..little notes : few too much dust under the bed and inside of ventilation grids , and bathrobe "one size" , only "L" (I needed an XXL..!).
Anyway..it will be absolutely "the" only Hotel of all my future trips to Israel

Stayed December 2010, traveled on business
Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2011

We truly enjoyed our stay at the Vital. As people who come often to Tel Aviv, we have stayed at many of its hotels, and Vital was Probably the best one for us. its located in the center of Tel Aviv, walking distance to a big shopping mall, and to the finest restaurants. the beach is about 5 minute drive. The staff was very friendly, rooms were very clean, and the price very reasonable. we would definitely come again!

• Stayed December 2010, traveled on business
Ramat Gan, Israel
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2010

If you look for just a nice and clean room to sleep in, after a working day, and to have a good breakfast, you may find this hotel OK. But, if you wish for a little bit more, you should stay in another hotel. There is no lobby in Vital Hotel (!), no bar and no restaurant. The choices are either to sit in the room or go outside. That also means that there is no possibility to meet your visitors in the hotel. Although we knew that the hotel is nearby a hospital, we found it rather depressing to view the hospital's buildings. Another problem was that we asked for a twin room and got a double room. The hotel is not recomended at all for families with children under 18.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled as a couple
vitalhotel, General Manager at Vital Hotel, responded to this review, December 15, 2010
Dear Galina,

We thank you for your review on our Hotel. We would like to comment to it as we believe that it was 100% accurate.

Vital Hotel is a business boutique hotel and as so most of our guests are business men and women who seek high quality services such as Business Lounge, fully equipped fitness center, 24 hours concierge and other unlimited front desk services, reliable and fast wireless internet connection, daily newspaper, spacious and modernly equipped rooms and much more.

Vital Hotel is well located in Tel Aviv, adjacent to key points of interest such as, Opera House, Tel Aviv Museum, Azrieli shopping center, "Kikar Hamedina" "Israel Trade Fairs Center" and more.

Furthermore, the sea shore is only 6-7 driving distance from the Hotel.

As for your comment regarding children, we must say that we agree with you as we have no special services for children but mainly for business men and women.

Lastly, we would like to thank you once again for choosing Vital Hotel and for your review.

Kindest regards,

Been to Vital Hotel? Share your experiences!