“I dont even know how to start...” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #29 of 1,052 Restaurants in Tel Aviv
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
nazereth
“I dont even know how to start...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2014 via mobile

The food was just incredible, it left me without words! Just constant grunts of satisfaction... I had the veil cheek stew over the best polenta I've seen, smelled or tasted. I'm definetely putting Eser on my list of regulars! Highly recommended!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

• Hebrew first
“Excellent restaurant in Tel Aviv”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2014

I've been there three times and enjoyed fine food, friendly, patient and welcoming service, excellent draught israeli beer, pleasant atmosphere, reasonable price. once every month they offer "knight night" - eat as you can feast- a must! Strongly recommended.

Netanya, Israel
“can be excellent”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2014

We went to Eser twice. The first time the baked camembert was not ripe enough and so was tasteless. The other appetizers were excellent, though. The assado (short ribs) were so fatty there was virtually no meat on them but the waitress generously exchanged it for veal cheeks which was our favorite main. We decided to give Eser a second chance and, indeed, it was superb: the camembert was ripe, gooey and tasty as it should, the other appetizers were again superb, and the main courses were uniformly excellent: the veal cheek, the shellfish in butter sauce, the lamb stew and the steak. If they can keep the quality at its potential it will be worth 5 stars.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Tel Aviv, Israel
“doesn't worth it...”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2014

went there to dinner with friends, i like to try new restaurants and i was disappointed , had a kind wait to get my reservation, the food was ok and service was poor, not recommended.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
“What an evening!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2014 via mobile

I had a huge dinner with boyfriends family, the restaurant was packed but the service was outstanding! Our waitress was so helpful and friendly, the chefs came out of the kitchen and greeted us, made sure that everything was to our liking and I must say the food was spectacular! I ate the sea bream
Fillet over a warm creamy salad, we had a few veil cheek
Stews, all around amazing!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere