“Amazing garden amazing place” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #195 of 1,053 Restaurants in Tel Aviv
Cuisines: Seafood, Eclectic, Gastropub, Wine Bar
Good for: Bar scene, Outdoor seating
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Description: Bicicletta is a local and vibrant bar and restaurant with the best backyard in TLV.
“Amazing garden amazing place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2014

We went to the bicicletta as recomended by friends and we had a super time. Food was great. The service was really good and just sitting in the garden was do magical. Will defanetly go back!

Sharon, Massachusetts
“Tel Aviv's secret garden”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2014

I just found out about this place and I'M IN LOVE! The Bicicletta got it all:
Great food at good prices, a nice selection of red wine, fun music, dedicated staff and most importantly - the yard! OMG! I cant wait to sit under that tree (there is even some leaves and branches that fall around every once in a while - maybe you guys can do something about that?) during the summer.
Lately its been a little crowded, so make sure you reserve a spot.
DONT MISS ON THIS JEWEL.

• Visited April 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Tel Aviv, Israel
“Please don't go there”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2014

This place is a combination of loud annoying music and medium quality food at high prices. But this is not why I gave it such a bad rate. ITS OPEN AREA WHERE THE LOUD MUSIC IS PLAYING, LOCATED RIGHT NEXT TO A NURSING HOME, and in between residential buildings, and it's playing way after the 11 pm time allowed by the low!! Please do not visit this place and contribute to this harassment of the people who live there.

avisong, Owner at Bicicletta, responded to this review, April 27, 2014
Hey Maria,
I am so sorry to here about your bad experience. We actually never got noise complaints so this subject is new to me. I promise that I will make an effort to put the music to a minimum after 23:00 O clock. I would apreciate if you could contact me to eleborate and so i can take care of this problem. And if the noise ever disturbs you, please Email me at the same moment and I promise to take care of it. My Email is Bicicletta29@gmail.com.
I thank you and again I am sorry for the disturbance.
Avi
Tel Aviv, Israel
“Fabulous.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2014

Amazing food. we had a really delicious meal and drinks and a really great service.
But the best of all is the super fun atmosphere of this place, Bon appetit!

• Visited December 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Wien
“Nice Service, Good Food!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2013

Polite and quick Service!
Nice atmosphere, will come back.
Even in Winter it's nice to sit outside due to electric heaters.