“Really good food, friendly attentive service” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #340 of 1,024 Restaurants in Tel Aviv
Cuisines: Tapas
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
“Really good food, friendly attentive service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2014

My hotel recommended Tapas1, and I am so glad they did! Very good food, perfectly prepared plates and served with a smile. I had prawns, Valencia sausage and ribs; all great and three plates were enough for one. My server then surprised me with a filbert and chocolate topped vanilla ice cream dessert on the house. The restaurant is not big, not noisy and everything was relaxed. Located in a chic and fun neighborhood close to Rothschild Blvd in the center of Tel Aviv. I will definitely be going back.

• Visited March 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Melbourne, Australia
“Tapas in Tel Aviv - Si Senor”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2014

I have previously walked past Tapas 1 but I had never ventured inside until approx 2 weeks ago. Situated right in the food heart of Tel Aviv, Tapas 1 is a casual place, very busy and lively with attentive and helpful staff. I was on my own and I opted to sit with some other diners on the big share tables (although I did not share my food with them.)

The food is great. Being on my own, I could not try too many dishes, but I can speak highly of the Salmon "Peking style" (a delicate salmon in a plum style sauce) and the Patatas Bravas/Jambon (potatoes with ham diced on top).

I look forward to returning some time with friends so that I can fully explore the menu and the wine list.

• Visited February 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
New York City, New York
“Great Reccomendation”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2014

Tapas 1 was recommended to us by a Jeweler from Old Jaffa and are we ever so thankful to him.
The atmosphere was energetic, lively and fun.
The servers were some of the most beautiful people we saw in Tel Aviv and offered great service.
The recommendations such as the Tabbouleh, Cerviche and Seafood Paella was incredible and the portions served 3 of us well. The rest of the menu was very eclectic and offered something for everyone.
Highly recommend this restaurant to kick start your eating experience in Tel Aviv.

Visited July 2013
Milan, Italy
“Great food and great service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2013

I liked everything. the staff were helpful and great. The dishes were superb. OK, it wasn't cheap in the end but well worth the extra money.

Will definitely go back there next time I'm in Tel Aviv.

Visited December 2013