“Best yogurt in town! ” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
“Best yogurt in town! ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2014

I live nearby and I try and go to Tamara as much as possible. I always bring out of town friends here as well. The yogurt is so refreshing and their fruit and sides are always fresh and delicious.

• Hebrew first
  • Polish first
Holon, Israel
“Fresh and delicious. ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2014

Sweet yogurt ice cream with unlimited toppings to choose from.
All fresh and yammi.
Don't miss the roasted coconut on top and the hot chocolate. Additional spot is on Rotchild street.

“Really really good!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2014

Good selection of toppings, not that many yogurt flavors though, but I guess if you want a bunch of toppings on yours, you'll just opt for plain.

“Good but gassy”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2014

Nice place nice food nice every thing Just one problem Gass the yogo makes you fart away but definitely worth having

• Visited June 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Tel Aviv, Israel
“Don't Forget the Chocolate Sauce”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2014

I frequent Tamara on an almost weekly basis. I'm really glad to see that it's now on the top ten list in Tel Aviv on TripAdvisor. Originally, I stumbled in by mistake having gotten lost going to another restaurant, but their interior was so inviting (they have swings hanging from the ceiling for seats by the window and it's very clean and bright inside) and people seemed to be enjoying the FroYo so I stopped in and had some-WOW. I'm a connoisseur of frozen yogurt and I have to say this is the best I've ever had. I'm never disappointed. Their natural vanilla yogurt is the perfect amount of tart and it combines wonderfully with their signature hot chocolate sauce. They are always good about warning you that it has nuts in it (I believe hazelnuts) if you are allergic, which I think speaks to their great customer service. I'm really glad I'm not allergic to nuts though because they have these great candied cashews and the chocolate sauce is amazing. The staff is efficient and super friendly even when they are busy and they always fill you up with toppings. I take all my visiting relatives and they have all enjoyed it as well.

• Visited June 2014