“I had never heard of Rubin before this.” 4 of 5 stars

Type: Art Museums
Attraction Details
NJ
386 attraction reviews
“I had never heard of Rubin before this.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2012

I went here only because it was marked on my map and I happened to be nearby. I was actually more interested in the architecture, since I'm not crazy about watercolors, but in the end I enjoyed the contents of the house as much as the house itself. It is located in the White City or Bauhaus area and is one of several free-standing one-family homes built in the '20's open to the public.

Visited October 2012

Athens
17 attraction reviews
“not to be missed”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2012

the buliding is located on a very nice street and the paintings are very interesting. i was not familiar with the painter but i grew to ilk him alot as i kept seeing more and more of his paintings in museums around the country. the house is definetely interesting, the ground floor is a mix of muslim and jewish decoration elements very well detailed

Visited October 2012
23 attraction reviews
“Small museum of a big artist”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2012 via mobile

I went few years ago to view an exhibition of Rubin at Tel aviv museum of art. And as my son drawing was about to be exposed at Rubin's museum I got excited. But, I was disappointed as there were not guides to explain, tell or indicate anything to do with Rubin's life and art. It was only the paintings. Unless I knew few things about him, it could be very boring. So I didn't give it a five.

Great Neck, New York
7 attraction reviews
“Modern Israeli History”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2012

What better way to learn the history of the Country than moving through it....

Visited July 2012
nyc
53 attraction reviews
“WOW!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2012

Don't miss this one!!!! A new museum that is well worth a visit for new visitors or repeat visitors too.

Visited April 2012