1/ excellent location on beach /great view from pool on roof ! this is a really a big bonus.
2/ rooms :
- furnished very poor and bad taste
- bathrooms need a lifting /out of age and old.
- room service is along and doest not meet expectations ! ( you have to call several times to get serviced)
- maids are knocking on your door at 8 AM !! no sorry i d like to sleep at this hour and not ready to leave the room.and i had not " the do not disturb " sign.
- CORRIDORS ARE EXTREMELY NOISY AND THIS IS DIFFCULT TO SLEEP WHEN RUDE AND TALKING PEOPLE ARE AROUND YOU
- Taxis are a real problem in that city . they charge you more then the counter shows.
not really 4 stars but rather a 3 stars hotel.
careful ! the photos of the pool are very good but the pool is really small !
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Despegar.com and Agoda so you can book your Marina Hotel Tel-Aviv reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Tel Aviv
- Tel Aviv Mercure