“Excellent Hotel On The Beach” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Official website deals!
Ranked #53 of 88 Hotels in Tel Aviv
Gaithersburg, Maryland
“Excellent Hotel On The Beach”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2010

We just came back from a trip to Israel and stayed at this hotel for 3 nights. Upscale hotel with a gym, outdoor swimming pool, free international calls to landlines for 15 minutes, and free internet in the lobby. The location is excellent, right on the beach for easy access to the beach and tayelet. The best part is that they have bicycles for the guests. We rode them on the tayelet to Jaffa overlooking the Mediterranean! Walk up Bograshov Street to Dizengoff Street. You can't go wrong with this hotel. We paid about $176, a bit higher for New Years Eve. Well worth it!

• Stayed January 2010, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (108)
  • Greek first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
Washington, D.C.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2010

Our family of 4 stayed in 2 adjoining rooms for the last 2 nights of our trip, with a reservation and good rate through Mabat. None of the hotels on the beach are exactly beautiful, but we found Orchid to have good service, free internet and internat'l phone, and the rooms were more comfortable than I expected. The rooms were clean and European-style in size and furnishing. Nice hot showers. The front desk did a very nice job getting us a taxi for our 3 AM departure to the airport and made a solid recommendation for a New Year's dinner. Good place, would stay again, expect business-class, not luxury, service and rooms.

• Stayed December 2009, traveled with family
New York, NY
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2009

My wife and I stayed at the Park Plaza Orchid Tel Aviv on the final two days of our 12 day trip to Israel. We planned our trip to conclude in Tel Aviv and decided on the Park Orchid due to it's location, price of the rooms, and overall positive reviews in Trip Advisor. Even when someone gave the hotel a bad review, I was impressed that the manager cared enough to respond, and occasionally apologize. In any case, my wife and I stayed there for two nights and were joined on the second night by our 18 year old son. The room was clean as was the bathroom, and the additional bed was there upon our arrival, which we liked. There were plenty of towels and the sheets and blanket was nice quality with extra pillows already there. The security guard at the front brought our luggage up to us quickly and everyone at the hotel desk was very pleasant and helpful throughout our stay. The hotel is on Hayarkon, next to several other upscale hotels, and next door to the U.S. Embassy. We appreciated being across the street from the Tayelet ( promenade next to the beach) and we generally enjoyed walking to things from the hotel. The Carmel Market, Dizengoff and Nachalat Benjamin were all in walking distance. When we needed a cab, there were several parked in front of the hotel and waiting.
Our room did not include breakfast in the rate, but we did splurge the second morning ($20 per person). We very much enjoyed it, and the food was good, the restaurant clean, and the staff helpful and friendly. I had brought my laptop to Israel and appreciated the free WIFI throughout the hotel, but also noticed that the hotel provided 4 desktops for guests in the lobby area, in addition to more in the 24 hour business center.
I highly reccommend this hotel for middle class travelers, especially with kids.

• Stayed December 2009, traveled with family
new york
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2009

This was my 3rd stay at Park Plaza Orchid Tel Aviv.
Rooms and other facilities are as they were - nicely designed, very comfortable beds,
I like the iPod in room free internet free bicycle and agreat gym. best location.
I highly recommend the Park Plaza Orchid Tel Aviv.

• Stayed November 2009, traveled as a couple
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2009

centrally located, easy walking distance to beach and promenade.. Rooms were clean and comforable. would definately stay there again.

Stayed November 2009, traveled as a couple
Baltimore, Maryland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2009

I had the loveliest stay here in Orchid Park Plaza Tel Aviv.
The welcoming reception made me feel at home from the first minute.
The kind and pleasant management solved any problem with no delays to my satisfaction.
Some words about the hotel itself:
It is located on the beach, right in the beating heart of Tel Aviv.
The rooms are big, beautifully decorated and accessorized with all needed. Great huge beds!
They are full of light, with nice breeze and amazing view of the sea.
The thing that was especially wonderful about the place was free access to one of the best gyms in Tel Aviv.
Great value for your money!

• Stayed July 2009, traveled on business
Brooklyn NY
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2009

I must say that I really enjoyed staying at the hotel, the service of the staff was great and they were so friendly and helpful with me and my kids at all hours.

I Would definitely recommend staying at the Park Plaza Orchid Tel Aviv.

The hotel is Located right across from Tel Aviv's best beach. The breakfast was also great and had a large selection. Its not cheap but a great value for the money.

I think that the rooms are great as well, The Bed, Sheets and Cover felt amazing and so comfortable every night. Even though upon check in I had a problem with my room it was fixed immedietly.
The gym was amazing every morning.

The hotel offers Free wireless internet connection in rooms and lobby ,free access to the best Gym (no better way to start a day), I loved the free bicycle service to ride in Tel Aviv down the beach to old jaffa and the internet lobby which open 24/7
and overall I am happy to recommend the hotel to my colleges and friends. . I definitely return for all my visits to Tel Aviv for Business or Pleasure. Have Fun !!!!

• Stayed October 2009, traveled with family

Been to Park Plaza Orchid Tel Aviv? Share your experiences!