Stayed there twice on one trip, as we left for Jerusalem in the middle for three nights.
The hotel is on the beach with the back looking at Mediterranean and the lobby on the opposite side. It is right in the middle of the boardwalk connecting The Ports of Tel Aviv and Jaffa. Wonderful location for getting places by foot or taxi, people watching, swimming and sunbathing. The staff was friendly and helpful.
Breakfast buffet was wonderful with Israeli or continental type of foods and hot stations. There were eggs, fish, cheese, but no meats. Overall variety was great, with the freshly squeezed OJ and a beautiful view of Mediterranean topping off the list.
The pool terrace adjacent to the lobby bar also had a wonderful view of the sea and the boardwalk.
On our first stay, we had a beautiful suite on the 16th floor with a view of the sea toward Jaffa. The room was large enough for two and comfortable with a king size bed and a cushy mattress. I am obsessed with cleanliness and the room could have been cleaner (it was dusty). We also had trouble getting our towels replaced and had to call several times asking for hand towels. (BTW, do not expect washcloths. There were none in the Jerusalem hotel either). When we call, towels were delivered quickly.
Our returned stay was not as pleasant. The room on the 8th floor was looking at the building roofs with only glimpses of the sea. The room was dirty (even gross) and we had to complain, but unfortunately we arrived too late and were too tired to ask to move the room.
- Also Known As:
- Park Plaza Orchid Tel Aviv Hotel Tel Aviv
- Park Plaza Orchid Tel Aviv Hotel
- Park Plaza Tel Aviv
- Tel Aviv Park Plaza
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Standing tall on the best location of the lively beach front is the best 4-star hotel in Tel-Aviv. Overlooking the Mediterranean Sea. Whether you’re on vacation or on a business trip hotel is close walking distance to restaurant, cafés ,bars, nightlife attractions and Tel Aviv business centers., The Park Plaza Orchid always delivers a superior experience and is in the center of it all.Accommodations at the 182-room Park Plaza Orchid are the ultimate in comfort and style. Newly renovated rooms that are elegantly furnished. Awaken each day refreshed from an exceptional rest in our spectacular king-sized beds with top-quality comfort mattresses, fitted with luxurious linens, and fluffy down pillows. Rooms with “shower only” bathrooms are available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Otel and Venere so you can book your Park Plaza Orchid Tel Aviv reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.