“Beautiful location on the Mediterranean” 4 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Official website deals!
Ranked #52 of 88 Hotels in Tel Aviv
“Beautiful location on the Mediterranean”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

I stayed for a week on business and enjoyed the friendly staff, free international phone calls and wireless. I had a few open evenings which I took one of the free bikes for a ride to Jaffa and the Marina to the North. I did not eat at the hotel as there were too many local places to try. The staff was very friendly and helpful in suggesting places to visit on my bike rides. Across from the hotel you can hang out at the beach into the night and enjoy drinks while watching the sunset and listen to the waves.

• Stayed July 2013
lauren z, Manager at Park Plaza Orchid Tel Aviv, responded to this review, October 3, 2013
I am writing in regard to your recent stay with us here at the Park Plaza Orchid Tel Aviv Hotel,
I would like to thank you for your positive feedback and kind compliments regarding our Hotel rooms , staff and services.
We are very happy to know you enjoyed the complimentary service of bicycle rental.
We are offering several categories of rooms from Standard rooms with city view up to luxury suites.

operation manager of Orchid Hotels

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (108)
  • Greek first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
Anthem, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013

I arrived the day before Yom Kippur, and the airlines had list my luggage and anticipated that we would not see it returned to us until several days later, due to the holiday. The management learned of this and independently mobilized to help us by providing us with bathrobes, slippers, toiletries, and expedited dry-cleaning laundry service (which I found out only at check out that they provided free of charge!). I have never been better treated or taken care of by this hotel's thoughtful staff, and I am immensely grateful for everything they did to make our stay a success. The food was great, the beach was world-class, and the staff helpful, knowledgeable, and friendly.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
lauren z, Manager at Park Plaza Orchid Tel Aviv, responded to this review, September 24, 2013

Melbourne, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2013

We had 6 nights at this hotel and really enjoyed our stay apart from the 1st night when the airconditioning in our room kept us awake all night. Thank you to Oren the manager at reception who then upgraded us to a room with a balcony which was fabulous and very comfortable. The location is perfect, right on the beach in Tel Aviv, the breakfast is outstanding and the service was good. A special thank you to Michelle at reception who contacted the taxi driver at 3.00am who had taken us to the airport and my Prada jacket was left in the taxi. The taxi driver came back to the airport and my jacket was delivered to me at the airline gate upon boarding.....only in Israel. THANK YOU. We will be back.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple

London, United Kingdom
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2013

So the positives, great location on the beach and also for exploring the city. Easy walk to the port and Jaffa. Our room was ok. Good size but tired and in need of a refresh. Great sea view. The pool area was ok size but it does get busy and some days was full.

The one thing that let's the hotel down is the absolutely appalling service. Not by all but a majority of the staff where extremely rude and simply couldn't be bothered to provide any decent service. In particular, one of the breakfast managers, he was especially discourteous and made it a rather unpleasant mornings food. The pool staff, spent most of the day sunbathing and helping their friends rather than guests and it felt like we where more of a hindrance to them. Really disappointing as we would definitely not return to this hotel on the service alone.

Also, be prepared to take the stairs. The lifts are painfully slow.

If you just want a room only deal and not too bothered about the level of service then it's good value for the location.

Room Tip: Sea view worth it especially for sun set.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

London, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2013

I stayed here for 2 weeks on a business trip, in the block furthest from the beach - its an odd hotel as its split into two blocks each with their own set of lifts. The hotel is very clean and well maintained while the staff were all very friendly and helpful. The location is great for getting anywhere in Tel Aviv, you can walk to everything you need. You'll need to walk out for dinner in the evening as the choice in the hotel is very poor. You can eat in the bar area, but its pretty much a choice of 1 type of pizza, 4ish pasta dishes or a salad. A decent evening restaurant is about the only thing that was missing from the hotel.
The free wifi was excellent, I never had a problem connecting or with the speed. The tv also had a great selection of free movie channels too. Free bike rental is also nice, you can have a ride along the beach to Jaffa no problem.
Overall I'd definitely be happy to stay there again

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

Capri, Italy
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2013

Its rare to find a hotel on the beach front in Tel Aviv with a pool and at a reasonable rate. This was the attraction for us, as I was on business and had my daughter with me who was on vacation. Our room, a studio with microwave, met our expectations. An empty mini fridge was even provided on request. Mouldy shower tiles were never dealt with though. Our late checkout was accommodated without fuss. Only problem is that I've still not had a refund from the hotel from them banking my credit card twice.

Room Tip: Higher floors are quieter.
Stayed July 2013, traveled on business

4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2013

If you are coming to tel aviv during a month that isn't incredibly busy, the pool is quite nice. I was there with my boyfriend in June, and while it was crowded at the pool, we were still quite able to enjoy ourselves. I'm not sure the same would be true in August, though. The breakfast is beautiful! I thought the rooms were very nice. I usually stay at the TLV HILTON (which is just highway robbery), and you pay less for a nicer more updated, cleaner feeling room here. Great lovation

• Stayed June 2013
lauren z, Manager at Park Plaza Orchid Tel Aviv, responded to this review, September 8, 2013

operation manager of Orchid Hotels

Been to Park Plaza Orchid Tel Aviv? Share your experiences!