Stayed here for a few nights while visiting Israel. I had a wonderful time staying here and wanted to pass along a few thoughts that might help others who are looking for a hotel in Tel Aviv.
1. The biggest downside of the hotel is that, although it has a prime location, it is wedged between two busy streets. It would be nice if it were directly on the beach, but you must cross a street to get to the boardwalk/beach area. In my stay, I never really noticed the streets, but I mention this for those who may worry about busy streets. It is also not a new property. If you are looking for brand new, this is not.
2. My room was only of average size, but very comfortable. The housekeeping staff, whom I never encountered during the day, kept the room spotlessly clean. Every evening when I returned, it was like a new room.
3. The guest/private area on the 17th/18th floor of the hotel was a great place to read, but also meet other guests. The food, drinks, and service in this area were second to none. I booked two tours using the concierge service here. It was easy, and the ladies who assisted me were exceedingly friendly.
4. Breakfast downstairs was a massive spread. This was a highlight. I never had to worry about skimpy tour lunches because breakfast was always a feast. The buffet featured everything from common American cereals to unique egg dishes. There was plenty of cheese, fresh fruit, breads, and a variety of coffee options. As a side note, I had the best glass of orange juice in my life here.
5. All the common areas and lobby are bright and clean. I tend to notice cobwebs and cut corners where cleaning is concerned. The Sheraton obviously takes pride in keeping the place clean. It was also nice that you never really saw people cleaning (mop buckets, vacuum cleaner cords, etc.) during peak morning or evening times.
6. The hotel also has a nice bar that has a special wine tasting for Israel wines three nights a week, along with a couple of high end jewelry/specialty shops off of the lobby.
While the Sheraton Tel Aviv is in a busy setting and definitely not a brand new hotel property, service, comfort, and quality
are abundant here.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Tel Aviv
- Tel Aviv Sheraton
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Starwood EMEA, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Otel, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Sheraton Tel Aviv Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.