“Amazing stay, I hope to come again!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hilton Tel Aviv

You added Hilton Tel Aviv to your Saves list
Hilton Tel Aviv
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   205 HaYarkon St. | Independence Park, Tel Aviv 63405, Israel   |
Special Offer
Save 10% on Weekend Stays
Ranked #43 of 85 Hotels in Tel Aviv
Seattle, Washington
“Amazing stay, I hope to come again!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2014

I had a remarkable stay at the Hilton while in Tel Aviv on business. It was obvious that the hotel had recently undergone many renovations and improvements. Wifi is now free for all guests guests in the room (not just common areas). The system wasn't quite yet updated, so we still had to accept the charge with the promise from the receptionist that it would not show up on the bill (and it didn't!). The cost would have been something like $15 a day, so it was a pleasant surprise upon arrival to find out it was included.

I requested an extra blanket from housekeeping during the stay, and the sweetest yiddish-grandma-like woman came and took care of it for us. This is just one example of the kind and friendly staff at the hotel.

The beachfront area of the hotel is gorgeous and it was really pleasant to walk around the area. The hotel is also really well situated in Tel Aviv -- we were able to walk from Jaffa back to the hotel (it was a bit of a walk but very enjoyable and beautiful). Independence Park is just north of the hotel as well.

My only gripe was that the bathroom door was tinted glass, so at night if one of us needed to use the bathroom, we did so in the dark so as not to disturb the other person. Even though the glass door adds a nice touch to the decor of the room, it's not practical for a multi-occupancy hotel room. Perfect for staying alone though!

All in all, the breakfast was delicious, the service was great, and the shower was amazing. I highly value a good shower, and the shower at the Hilton in Tel Aviv one was one of the best. Really hope I get the opportunity to come back to Tel Aviv -- I'll definitely stay at the Hilton again!

Room Tip: Higher floor of course! I'm pretty sure all the rooms have balconies though, so there's a go...
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
hilton_israel, Public Relations Manager at Hilton Tel Aviv, responded to this review, January 14, 2014
Dear Kathrine,

Thank you for your lovely review.

At the Hilton Tel Aviv we are indeed passionate about delivering exceptional service to our guests and I am delighted to see that you were pleased with your experience at our hotel. I have shared your comments with our team; and I hope we will have the pleasure of serving you again in the not too distant future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (191)
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
New York, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2014

I had a great experience at the Hilton. From the minute I checked in, everything was top notch. The service in the hotel was impeccable, which is unusual in Israel. The location is prime, the food was great, and the sunsets from my terrace were beyond. Highly recommend.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Hi Stephen,

I'm pleased to see you had an enjoyable celebration with us and the team made you feel welcome.

We know you have a variety of hotels to choose from, we are honored that you have selected Hilton Tel Aviv. We look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back in near future! We will do everything in our power to make your stay a pleasant one.

Kind Regards
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2014

No surprises for me in this stay. Same great welcoming and service experience. Breakfast is fantastic either in the main dining room or at the 12th floor lounge which is my preference. (There you can eat quietly, with less food selection but absolutely enough) Forget all you know about breakfast in hotels in the USA.. There is nice variety, great coffee and options for all tastes. This is a repeated visit, and I look forward for more.

Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
hilton_israel, Public Relations Manager at Hilton Tel Aviv, responded to this review, January 6, 2014
Dear Guest and traveler,

Your concluding sentence:” a repeated visit, and I look forward for more”,” is a great compliment to our hotel.

We are all so pleased we made your stay a wonderful one and that you really enjoyed our service.

Thank you for sharing your experience on tripadvisor and I will also ensure your detailed comments are translated and shared with all team members.
Manchester/London
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2014

The hotel rooms have all been refurbed to a high standard, with proper walk in showers , large bathtubs, comfortable American-style beds (and bedding), plenty of power ports and good air conditioning. The views are fantastic and the soundproofing pretty decent. The customer service is also generally of a high standard when compared with the standard one generally receives in Israel and the place is spotless. It is expensive, but it is in an amazing location and you do get what you pay for. The rooms are not as quirky and fancy as some of the new boutique hotels, but they are a decent size and all have balconies, whereas the boutique properties tend to barely have enough room for the bed.

They are extremely good at acknowledging status, with Hilton Gold card holders getting club lounge access, free internet and upgrades where possible, as well as some lovely welcome chocolates and other goodies. The pool is open all year around, although it isn't heated so in the winter requires a little bravery! The food is excellent - breakfast buffet is particularly good!

The main issue I did have was that I left some loose change around the room when I went to breakfast, only to find that it had been taken by the housekeeper. On complaint she said that she thought it was a tip and claimed it had been left on my pillow which was untrue. The money reappeared the next day - so either use the safe or take your change with you unless you want to tip the maid. I've never had this problem in other hotels, but put it down to the individual rather than the hotel itself and it wouldn't stop me staying again.

Unless you are a Gold or Diamond member the internet is not free which I have a problem with in this day and age. The laundry charges are also extortionate (nearly $5 for a pair of boxers) so I have no idea who uses the service, or whether it's deliberately designed to put people off as they can't be bothered.

Criticism aside, if I was coming back to TLV, this would be my first choice..

Room Tip: Try and ask for a Jaffa facing room.
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
HiltonTelAviv, Public Relations Manager at Hilton Tel Aviv, responded to this review, January 4, 2014
Dear Guest and traveler,

Your sentence concluding sentence:” If I was coming back to TLV, this would be my first choice”,” is a great compliment to our hotel. Thank you.

At Hilton Tel Aviv, we are indeed passionate about delivering exceptional service to our guests and I am delighted to see that you were pleased with your experience at our hotel.

We would specifically like to apologize about the small change incident. I assure you that this was a misunderstanding by the relevant maid, and this certainly not a standard in our hotel.

We hope you will give us another chance in the near future.

Kind regards
Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2014

We spent most of December 2013 at the hotel, and couldn't be more pleased with the accommodations and the service. When a junior suite was not available initially for Diamond member upgrade, Yaron Avidan, Guest Relations Manager, kept in touch with us daily and made sure we got the upgrade as soon as possible, with fruits and wine as well. Service was prompt and the service department always called to confirm our satisfaction. The staff in the Executive Lounge could not be more accommodating, with the rainy weather having a light supper there was very comforting. The concierge helped us with our restaurant reservations, and made sure we had an umbrella when needed. Walking ten minutes to the Tel Aviv port entertainment area was extremely convenient. I want to especially compliment Yaron, who was truly committed to our enjoyment during the entire stay.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Steven and Miri,

Thank you for your comments on this website and I wanted to personally respond and thank you.

Your observations and opinions are appreciated, as they enable us to assess the standard of our facilities and services and monitor if we are meeting guests needs and expectations.

Thank for your supper remarks about our The staff in the Concierge desk, the Executive Lounge and the great service of Yaron Avidan, our Guest Relations department.
I hope that we will be able to welcoming you back to the Hilton Tel Aviv in the future.
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2014

We have stayed in Hilton Tel Aviv at end of summer this year.
I was very pleased with the service. All the staff from front desk to executive lounge and bell captain, house keeping
Was great.
The only place I would like to see improvement is the food. Which I would give only very good not excellent.

• Stayed September 2013
Dear Jack,

I'm pleased to see you had an enjoyable stay with us and the team made you feel welcome.
Your special compliments to our Front Desk, Executive Lounge, Bell Captain and Housekeeping are highly appreciated.

Your observations and opinions about our food are appreciated, as they enable us to assess the standard of our restaurants and monitor if we are meeting guests needs and expectations.

Dear Jack, thank you very much for your valuable feedback as this helps us to constantly review our services and to better adjust them to our guests needs.
Westchestry Cty, NY
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2013

Maybe it's because we visited in "winter," but with ambient temps in the 70's I would think a hotel with such a positive reputation would have ac. Live and learn. The rooms were nicely appointed , and quite comfortable. The breakfast was fantastic, nice selection and service. Plenty of the tables have a view of the sea. On Shabbat however, the buffet was very over-crowded. The hostess and manager were very apologetic and did what the could to control he crowd waiting for tables, and believe me when I tell you, the crowd was not happy, as you can imagine,; so I give them an A+ for for that effort. The front desk and bell staff were equally welcoming and helpful. Lobby area was quite nice, and offered free wifi. Once inside the hotel is very nice,however, don't be fooled by the "drive up" which is awkward and very unappealing. I give the stay a 4+.

Room Tip: The higher the floor the better
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Dear MMRDAR5,

Thank you very much for choosing the Hilton Tel Aviv hotel for your recent visit.

I was very disappointed to learn that your expectations were not met during your stay in our hotel.

I am sorry the air-conditioning was not satisfactory and the fully booked Shabbat buffet restaurant made you dissatisfied. I gladly shared your words with the team and I made point how to handle guest satisfaction for those who will make similar remarks like yours. Apologies again.

Been to Hilton Tel Aviv? Share your experiences!