“High quality and safety directly on Tel Aviv seaside” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hilton Tel Aviv

You added Hilton Tel Aviv to your Saves list
Hilton Tel Aviv
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   205 HaYarkon St. | Independence Park, Tel Aviv 63405, Israel   |
Special Offer
Save 10% on Weekend Stays
Ranked #44 of 85 Hotels in Tel Aviv
Milan, Italy
“High quality and safety directly on Tel Aviv seaside”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2013

One of best option if you're traveling for leisure in Tel Aviv. The hotel is situated just on the seaside and all the rooms have amazing views on Mediterranean Sea. The breakfast is almost perfect and also all the staff members are available to every request. The pool (salt water) is comfortable and offer several positions. Only one negative note: the hotel doesn't offer a private beach (despite you have direct access on the beaches) so, if you want to swim in the sea, you need to use facilities from different provider.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

hilton_israel, Public Relations Manager at Hilton Tel Aviv, responded to this review, August 26, 2013
Dear Guest,

We are all so pleased we made your stay a wonderful one and that you really enjoyed our service.

Thank you for sharing your experience on tripadvisor .
I hope that we will be able to welcoming you back to the Hilton Tel Aviv in the future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (192)
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2013 via mobile

I have just come back after spending 11 nights here with my partner! I would like to thank all the staff at Hilton tel aviv for giving us the most wonderful relaxing time! I would like to especially thank Alon the poolside waiter for making my days by the pool so relaxing there wasn't anything he wouldn't do he was charming with serving drinks and snacks I look forward and hope to see him again next year he is an asset to the Hilton team!!

• Stayed August 2013
Dear Vikki,

Thank you for choosing Hilton Tel Aviv during your visit to Israel, and for taking the time to give us some very nice and extensive feedback regarding your stay.
It was indeed a pleasure for me to note that you enjoyed your stay with us and had a great time in our hotel. I was also glad to hear that our team helped you to make your stay enjoyable and comfortable and you remained highly satisfied with the service provided by our Team. Your comments are going to be of great motivation to the Team, "Thank You".

I hope we will have the opportunity to welcome you back to our hotel in the future.

Kind regards from sunny Tel Aviv,
San Francisco, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2013

Finding a terrific hotel in Tel Aviv is difficult. It is not The King David in Jerusalem. We have stayed at this Hilton several times and it is not the best but better than most other choices. You must stay at the Vista Club floors since they are the ones that are refurbished and less likely to disappoint. You must request a view of the beach or Jaffa. Our former room faced the beach and made me happier. This time our view was of Jaffa and Tel Aviv but, from the porch, you could see the beach.

I seem to recall fresh flowers. Always nice. There were some goodies waiting for us in the room. Unfortunately, there were some rotten fruit on the bottom of the bowl. We complained and they were quickly replaced and we were given extra Ahava products. The room was nice. There were good curtains to cover up the light of the window. The bed was comfortable with good bedding. The bathroom was okay. The best part were the Ahava products. Lovely. There was a bathtub. There was a shower that had the worst design I have ever encountered. The doors were creaky and opened in such a way that you had to enter the shower sideways and squeeze by the toilet to get in. The hotel needs to come up with a better designed shower.

The elevators are ridiculously slow. You get cranky waiting for them.

The lobby facing the beach is very attractive. You must sit there during sunset and enjoy the beauty. The Vista Club also has an amazing view of the beach. I taught my little son the word "horizon" as you get a great view of the horizon there. Problem with the Vista Club: there are staff that check to make sure that your room is good enough (ie Vista Floors) in order to enter. We had such a room but I disliked the inspection anyway. Better to set up a door in which you use your room key to enter the Club. The Club has okay Israeli breakfasts. The servers are very friendly and kind.

There are a lot of international guests at the hotel. A lot of French. There was a soccer team from Portugal when we visited. The guests were all nicely behaved and not annoying as some writers have claimed. The concierge is very helpful with advice and maps.

I had previously been to their beach and pool and they were not memorable so I did not go to them during this visit.

There is no free WiFi. Parking is available for a reasonable fee. This is convenient when you have a rented car as we did. The hotel is near the beach and boardwalk but it is a bit of a hike away from the places in Tel Aviv that I like to walk around in. Taxis are available.

Dear guest and Top Contributer,,

Thank you for your review..

At Hilton Tel Aviv, we are indeed passionate about delivering exceptional service to our guests and I am happy to see that you highlight our hotel as the best in Tel Aviv.

Montreal, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013

The location of the Hilton is fantastic. It is a short walk along the promenade to great restaurants and shopping. And also a short walk to Ben Yehuda and Dizengoff.
We certainly took advantage of the proximity day and night.

The hotel itself has a wonderful lobby and bar area and a nice indoor/outdoor dining area for breakfast.

While there is no "private" beach section designated for the Hilton, it is steps away.

The pool at the Hilton was not as good as I had hoped. It was a bit over crowded and not always easy to get a chair. But when you take in your surroundings and see the great views of the beach and the Sea, it is hard to complain.

The rooms were very spacious and also with a great view, and a balcony.
We were 2 adults and 2 kids and we managed just fine. Even when the kids went to sleep we enjoyed a cool breeze and a few cocktails on the balcony.

Housekeeping was excellent too.

It's hard to say if any hotel in TEl Aviv is worth the price of admission, but when in Rome.........

Dear Gary,

Thank you for your lovely review.

At the Hilton Tel Aviv, we are indeed passionate about delivering exceptional service to our guests and I am delighted to see that you were pleased with your experience at our hotel. I have shared your comments with our team; and I hope we will have the pleasure of serving you again in the not too distant future.

London
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013

Checked in at the new Royal Beach and an hour later checked out. Called the Hilton from the Royal Beach lobby, reservations closed (Shabbat), left a message, 2 minutes later the hotel's duty manager Zion called back. Was extremely helpful, told us to come over and he would be waiting. He gave us a very spacious room on the top floor right near the Vista Club and a nice price (by Tel Aviv standards, and less than what it would have cost at the Royal Beach).

The hotel is a bit old, but well maintained, everything works, and I like the familiarity of the place. Vista Club concierge service is excellent.

Only 4 stars as
1. They need to improve the breakfast in the main restaurant
2. The Vista Club was at times more a creche, and there was more peace and quiet in the lobby.
3. Far too many people gate-crash the pool and the Vista Club. I would happily be asked by hotel security at the pool to show my room card and provide my personal details to solve this problem.

Thank you, Zion, for sorting us out.

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your comments on this website and I wanted to personally respond and thank you, especially for your kind remarks about Zion, our Reception executive.

Your observations and opinions are appreciated, as they enable us to assess the standard of our facilities and services and monitor if we are meeting guests needs and expectations.
brooklyn, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013

My wife and I really liked this hotel, it was a highlight of our ten-day trip to the holy land. The kosher breakfast plentiful and well laid-out, the pool is fresh saltwater which is very cool and different then most hotels.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Peretz,

Thank you for your positive comments on this website and I wanted to personally respond and thank you.

Feedback is always important as it is a vital way of reviewing the level of service and facilities we provide our guests. I hope that we will be able to look forward to welcoming you back to the Hilton Tel Aviv.
Austin, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013

Excellent hotel, located next to the beach in Tel Aviv. First class hotel in exciting location. Tel Aviv is fun and stimulating, and this is a great hotel from which to see it. The breakfast, included with your room, is very good. The beach, a short walk from the hotel, is beautiful and pulsating. The heart of Tel Aviv is well within walking distance.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo

Dear Wink,

Thank you for sharing your experience on tripadvisor .

Been to Hilton Tel Aviv? Share your experiences!