I was in Tel Aviv for the first time for work. I truly enjoyed my stay there. The Hilton is definitley one of the better ones I have stayed in. There were some great features to this hotel, although also some that could be improved.
1. Great view of the beach. Excellent jogging along the beach promenade.
2. Very friendly reception and concierge staff.
3. Executive room very comfortable. Great bed and superb bathroom
4. FINALLY a room with enough power sockets: I counted almost 20!!!!!
The not so good
1. Executive lounge was a little short on snacks
2. I noticed the cigarette smell in the hallway. I think I was on the 12th floor.
3. I went for a bite to eat in the bar downstairs. My presence was acknowledged, but I sat there waiting for a menu for 10 minutes (it was not busy). I walked out and had room service instead. Shame.
4. Bar staff was mildly friendly. Shame that they stocked so many local wines, but the staff had limited knowledge about wine.
5. We held an event for 65 people in a meeting room downstairs. The catering for the coffee break was great. The buffet dinner was good, but not great.
In summary, would I stay here again? Absolutely. If I am greetd and welcomed to the hotel like I was and I can sleep in a bed like that, for me, the hotel met 90% of my expectations. All the other criticisms are meant to be for constructive purpose only.
Hilton Tel Aviv, Toda, and see you again soon.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Tel Aviv Hotel Tel Aviv
- Hilton Tel Aviv Hotel
- Hilton International Tel Aviv
- Tel Aviv Hilton
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hilton EMEA, Agoda, Priceline, Tingo, Otel, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Hilton Tel Aviv reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.