“Still a beautiful view” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Hilton Tel Aviv

Save Saved
You added Hilton Tel Aviv to your Saves list
Hilton Tel Aviv
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   205 HaYarkon St. | Independence Park, Tel Aviv 63405, Israel   |
Special Offer
Save up to 20% off
Ranked #41 of 86 hotels in Tel Aviv
Beverly Hills, California
“Still a beautiful view”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2013

Had two visits at the venerable Hilton in Tel Aviv and both were more than pleasant. The hotel has been remodeled and is more than generous with their upgrades. Being on the 11-15th floors not only affords you a magnificent view but access to the equivalent of a concierge lounge with drinks, meals, quiet as well as everything else. The negative would be the dusty night table lamps and the cost of WiFi which was $19.95 per day PER device! Ouch!

Room Tip: You don't have to go for the Executive level but go for the higher floors.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
hilton_israel, Public Relations Manager at Hilton Tel Aviv, responded to this review, February 4, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your great feedback and for sharing your experience on this forum.

Thank you again for choosing Hilton and recommending our hotel - it is appreciated. I am sure the “dusty lamps” incident will not repeat itself. My apologies.
I hope that we will be able to welcoming you back to the Hilton Tel Aviv in the future.

721 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (168)
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
NYC
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013

I recently stayed at this hotel to use up some Hilton points and immediately at check-in I remembered why I now stay at the David Intercontinental or the Crowne Plaza at the Azrieli Center. For a property of this quality the staff is at best indifferent.They act as they are doing you a favor and do not make you feel welcome. I have stayed at this hotel many times and I am never greeted with a "welcome back." There are many quality hotels in Tel Aviv at lower prices than the Hilton where you will have a pleasant stay and be treated like an honored guest.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest,

We are really disappointed to hear that the hotel did not satisfy your needs during your most recent stay with us. My apologies for the lack of ‘feeling welcome” .Your comments are important to us, as it assist us to constantly improve.

Thank you for taking the time and write your review. We do hope to have another opportunity to prove our service whenever you will return to the Hilton Tel Aviv.

Thank you again.
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2013

I took my family to Israel to celebrate a major birthday and I chose the Tel Aviv Hilton. I'm very glad that I did. I give very honest reviews of hotels - often brutally so. I couldn't find one thing to complain about at the Hilton Tel Aviv (I'm so disappointed. :) )

This was probably the best hotel experience I've ever had - really. Even prior to arrival, when I called the front desk from home to ask a couple of questions they were friendly and very helpful. On arrival, check-in was fast and friendly. We had a total of three rooms and all of them were outstanding - spacious, comfortable, quiet and everything in excellent condition. The views of the sea from the balconies was wonderful.

The hotel is very well maintained and clean. If you're a fan of mid-century modern architecture you'll really appreciate the building and the grounds.

The hotel is situated in a great area in Tel Aviv. Dizengoff Street with lots of great shopping and restaurants are an easy walk from the hotel. The area is very safe and cabs are plentiful.

The experience as a Diamond HHonors member was superb. The executive lounges on the 12th and 17th floors were wonderful. The food served there is excellent and the complimentary self-service bar in the evening is a very nice touch. We continuously found little treats left in our rooms by the staff. This Hilton really goes out of its way to recognize HIlton's frequent guests.

As far as I'm concerned this is the only place I'd ever stay in Tel Aviv. I'll certainly return there on my next trip.

A special thanks to Roger for making this a very memorable trip for me and my family.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Dear guest,

Your concluding sentence” As far as I'm concerned this is the only place I'd ever stay in Tel Aviv. I'll certainly return there on my next trip”, made us very happy at the Hilton Tel Aviv.

I was delighted to read your very kind comments, and I am very pleased you had a nice stay. Roger and the rest of the team will be glad to read your review. Our aim is to ensure high guests satisfaction, and are therefore happy you remained satisfied with our location, room and facilities.

Brooklyn, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2013

We stayed in this property for 2 nights in January and our only regret is that we couldn't stay longer. I, as a Hilton Honors Gold was upgraded to a suite on the 12th floor. The room was well appointed including the beautiful bathroom and very comfortable beds and linens. The executive club room on the floor was open the entire day and was well stocked. We had a balcony with a great view of the coastline. The buffet breakfast in the dining room was extensive and very good. The hotel staff was very efficient and friendly. I highly recommend this hotel and will definitely return.

Room Tip: Rooms on the 12th floor are very good and are near the executive club
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Eliot,

We really appreciate your positive comments and we are happy to see that you enjoyed the location of the hotel together with the facilities. We hope you will return to the Hilton Tel Aviv where we will be delighted to welcoming you back.

Seattle, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013

I stayed here for 2 months on a business trip. Service was great the whole time.The 12th floor business lounge is great, the 17th floor lounge has an excellent view. Everyone is friendly and helpful. Only advice would be that eating outside by the pool, your food is going to be cold and there are birds everywhere.

Room Tip: The rooms on the south side have a great view of Old Jafa and catch more sunlight.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
hilton_israel, Public Relations Manager at Hilton Tel Aviv, responded to this review, January 9, 2013

Lafayette, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2013

I spent one night here. Wish I could have stayed a week. I was there on business, and was upgraded via HHonors to the Executive Levels. The rooms had recently been remodeled and were incredibly comfortable, functional and modern. The front desk and Executive Lounge staff were superb, addressing all of my needs (which included some issues with my booking) professionally and courteously. The arrival gifts were quite unexpected and welcome, even for my colleague who did not get upgraded. The views out of any balcony were excellent. There is no question in my mind - I would stay here again and again.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Dear guest,

Your concluding sentence-” The front desk and Executive Lounge staff were superb, addressing all of my needs”, made us very happy at the Hilton Tel Aviv.

Thank you for your positive comments on this website

Thank you for sharing your review with the Trip Advisor travelers.

With warm wishes
Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2012

Had a lovely experience here. The staff was helpful and great particularly the Concierge. Don't bother with the rental car office Sixt in the hotel, unaffiliated, they were awful. We found the location to be perfect for us. We were in remodeled room on the 9th floor. Fantastic view of the coast line. Bed was comfortable, room was a decent size. The bathroom was modern and new. They have Ahava products, which is such a treat. The breakfast in the Business lounge was plentiful as well. I recommend the property. Great stay.

Room Tip: ask for a remodeled room, I can't speak for them otherwise.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
hilton_israel, Public Relations Manager at Hilton Tel Aviv, responded to this review, December 6, 2012
Dear guest,

We are all so pleased we made your stay a wonderful one and that you really enjoyed our service.

Thank you for sharing your experience on tripadvisor and I will also ensure your detailed comments are translated and shared with all team members.

Been to Hilton Tel Aviv? Share your experiences!