“Definitely in the running for best place to stay in Tel Aviv” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hilton Tel Aviv

Save Saved
You added Hilton Tel Aviv to your Saves list
Hilton Tel Aviv
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   205 HaYarkon St. | Independence Park, Tel Aviv 63405, Israel   |
Special Offer
Save up to 20% off
Ranked #41 of 86 hotels in Tel Aviv
New York City, New York
“Definitely in the running for best place to stay in Tel Aviv”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2012

When visiting Tel Aviv on business, this is the place to stay. The rooms are nice and they treat you like royalty. The bathrooms aren't first class but the acoutrements are. The dining room is superb and the breakfast spread can't be beat. But first and foremost, you are on the Meditteranean. Every room has a view! It simply can't be beat with the ocean walk leading you from Jaffa to the Marina. Further, the services provided by the hotel from rental cars to cleaning are everything you need. Would I stay there again, I heard the David Intercontinental is pretty nice too but yes, I probably would. Oh, and I tried every which way to get the best deal for rooms, and Expedia was the best price.

Stayed November 2012
hilton_israel, Public Relations Manager at Hilton Tel Aviv, responded to this review, December 6, 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your great feedback and for sharing your experience on this forum.

Thank you again for choosing Hilton and recommending our hotel - it is appreciated.
I hope that we will be able to welcoming you back to the Hilton Tel Aviv in the future.

Sincerely

724 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (170)
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
London, England, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2012

We have just come back from the hilton tel aviv and I wanted to write a review because we had such a wonderful time. We have been to Tel Aviv several times and the hilton is by far and away the best hotels. The lobby is so atmospheric and spacious. You really feel as though you are in a buzzing, vibrant hotel in a great city. There is a fantastic space outside to drink and eat whilst looking over the sea. The rooms are modern, clean and of the highest standard. We were upgraded to a suite which was huge (2 large rooms and 2 bathrooms). One criticism sometimes labelled at Israel is the poor service but at the hilton the service was impeccable. The staff were of the highest standard and we were greeted at reception by Yaron Avidan who was so friendly, kind and attentive to us that it made our stay fantastic from the start. I highly recommend any travellers to Tel Aviv to stay here. Finally, the pool area is the best in Tel Aviv with fantastic food in the poolside restaurant. Richard and Claire

Room Tip: refurbished rooms 8th floor and above
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
hilton_israel, Public Relations Manager at Hilton Tel Aviv, responded to this review, January 9, 2013
Dear Richard and Claire,

Your concluding sentence: “We wanted to write a review because we had such a wonderful time. We have been to Tel Aviv several times and the Hilton is by far and away the best hotels”, made us all very proud of our hotel.

Thank you!

Londonj
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012 via mobile

The Hilton is the best hotel in Tel Aviv, is it? My tuchus! My list of disappointments are numerous, but here are the lowlights:

1) long wait to check in
2) given room opposite the lifts
3) complained. Given new,
equally-dowdy, room, with pokiest bathroom you can imagine, seemingly built for a child (or an extra short Jewish man - I'm Jewish. I can say that!)
4) they charge for Internet in your room
5) hotel is among most expensive in town
6) at checkout, just one person manning desk, but she thought it more important to count money in till.

Work paid for it, but still: I expect a certain level of service. Hilton tel aviv just doesn't measure up. I'd go with the Intercontinental (see my next review) any time.

• Stayed November 2012
Dear Guest,

We are really disappointed to hear that the hotel did not satisfy your needs during your most recent stay with us. My apologies for the lack of service you had expected. Your comments are important to us, as it assist us to constantly improve.

Thank you for taking the time and write your review. We do hope to have another opportunity to prove our service whenever you will return to the Hilton Tel Aviv.

Thank you again.
Sanibel Island, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2012

I used points to stay here because I could not afford it any other way. I was upgraded to a spectacular suite over looking the Med Sea. I had to call to the front desk because I needed a few things. They spoke English very well and call back to make sure I received what I had received what I needed. At check in their customer service was stellar. The location, food and service are off the charts wonderful!!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
We really appreciate your positive comments and we are happy to see that you enjoyed the location of the hotel together with the facilities. We hope you will return to the Hilton Tel Aviv where we will be delighted to welcoming you back.
West Chester, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2012 via mobile

Got corner room suite with ocean view as I am gold level member. Friendly staff who speak excellent English. Executive lounge excellent...great breakfast in lounge...beautiful shops off lobby...great location....beach was average....lots of water activities....

Stayed November 2012, traveled on business

Sincerely
NYC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2012

The staff at the Hilton try to make your experience first rate. While there are occasional lapses by individuals who just don't "get" what it means to provide first class hospitality, the overall level of service is very good and friendly. Expect to pay premium prices for rooms and services, but expect a very comfortable stay. If you have a problem, going to someone in the management level of the hotel is sure to get it resolved quickly. And enjoy the beautiful views from almost any room in the hotel.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for you stay at Hilton Tel Aviv for two weeks, and for taking the time to give us your valuable feedback on the Hotel facilities and service provided by the Team.

I was delighted to read your very kind comments, and I am very pleased you had a nice stay. Our aim is to ensure high guests satisfaction, and are therefore happy you remained satisfied with our location, room and facilities.

Atlanta, Georgia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2012

I have stayed at this seafront hotel few times. While I like this location, I find room quality varies significantly. During my recent trip, bathroom for my first assigned room was far too small and room was not ready when I checked in at 3:30 pm; it took a while to finally get the right room after wasting hour and half following a long trip from the US. Rest of my four day stay was generally pleasant although I was surprised that the hotel has outsourced gym and you have to pay to workout - this is my first time at a five star hotel where you have to pay for gym.

Room Tip: Rooms on the south side has better sea view. You might also want to ask for room with larger bathroo...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Dear guest,

Thank you for your review during your last stay at the Hilton Tel Aviv. Indeed “room quality varies significantly” Major refurbishments recently took place at the Hilton Tel Aviv. We have completed the renovations of the top nine floors. We have increased the living space of the new rooms and expanded the bathroom to include modern features and a separate shower. The spa is also totally renewed. Two more floors will be renovated this winter for your enjoyment. More floors will be completely in the years to come.

Been to Hilton Tel Aviv? Share your experiences!