The Hilton is the best hotel in Tel Aviv, is it? My tuchus! My list of disappointments are numerous, but here are the lowlights:
1) long wait to check in
2) given room opposite the lifts
3) complained. Given new,
equally-dowdy, room, with pokiest bathroom you can imagine, seemingly built for a child (or an extra short Jewish man - I'm Jewish. I can say that!)
4) they charge for Internet in your room
5) hotel is among most expensive in town
6) at checkout, just one person manning desk, but she thought it more important to count money in till.
Work paid for it, but still: I expect a certain level of service. Hilton tel aviv just doesn't measure up. I'd go with the Intercontinental (see my next review) any time.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hilton Tel Aviv reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Tel Aviv Hotel Tel Aviv
- Hilton International Tel Aviv
- Tel Aviv Hilton